• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was exposed to two suicides. One was a lady that I worked with. $200 disappeared from petty cash and she was being investigated. She shot herself in the head with a .22 and it took 4 days for her to die.

The other was the son of a co-worker. He attacked and shot is ex-wife. As I remember she died. Then he shot himself and did NOT finish the job. He was convicted, went to prison in a wheelchair and served about 15 years. When I left there, he still had not been released.

The moral here is ..Bring enough gun!

Flash
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Or just ride a motorcycle around the block without a helmet.

That's guaranteed to kill you, right?????

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    eha2e7ah.jpg

sb47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    Talking about the need to wear a helmet, just today I decided to cut some firewood before I left for the races. I have been jumping 100+ foot jumps on my quad, crash and get wadded up like a pretzel, ran over by the quad I fell off of and get hit by several more before they can react and avoid my body lying in the middle of the track, and get up and walk away. Yet today I trip over a log fall and break the rotator in my shoulder.

Now I’m looking at 2/3 months of not lifting anything over 25 lbs and “NO” riding.

I guess I need to start wearing my riding gear just walking around.lol

That’s what I was referring to when I said circumstance plays a big roll in the outcome of your actions.

Dennis

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    After having a helmet crack in my second crash, and still leave me unconscious. I won't even ride my pedal bike without my motocross helmet.

alaska1996

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I'm assuming you think i'm a liar, or troll. And while you are entitled to your opinions, you don't have to rub them in my face. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, I had my Glock 17 on my hip when I crashed.

BillMac405

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Sherman, TX
    My wife saw on Facebook last weekend that her nephew was in a motorcycle accident in Weatherford, OK. Didn't have on a helmet even though she always preached to he and his brother when they were growing up to wear them. Bottom line -- he face planted on the pavement and rolled his bike three times when he didn't see his buddy's turn signal at 1:00 am. Now has brain damage and will need a new face most likely since his eye sockets were crushed. Who knows, except the Almighty, what his life will be like. I agree - no helmet = organ donor!!

Top Bottom