• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mischka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    San Antonio
    Hello everyone,
    Not only do I want to introduce myself but I also would like to say thank you. A lot of your postings have greatly helped educate me in some of my decisions (of course I still take everything with a grain of salt). I am new to the world of handgun ownership and had absolutely no idea what firearm or what holster might work for me or how to go about the process of selecting these items. A few months ago I had an epiphany of sorts and suddenly became more aware of the world around me. It wasn't any particular situation just a sudden realization that the world I had been floating through has a very dark side to it. So as a responsible American citizen I felt the need to prepare myself. I find great comfort in finding that there are so many others that carry the same mindset.
    Lynx Defense

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hello everyone,
    Not only do I want to introduce myself but I also would like to say thank you. A lot of your postings have greatly helped educate me in some of my decisions (of course I still take everything with a grain of salt). I am new to the world of handgun ownership and had absolutely no idea what firearm or what holster might work for me or how to go about the process of selecting these items. A few months ago I had an epiphany of sorts and suddenly became more aware of the world around me. It wasn't any particular situation just a sudden realization that the world I had been floating through has a very dark side to it. So as a responsible American citizen I felt the need to prepare myself. I find great comfort in finding that there are so many others that carry the same mindset.

Ah. Red Pill, eh? It'll get you every time. ;)

I like that you're also a fan of trust but verify. Thanks for coming to TGT!

Top Bottom