• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neomentat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    California
    What's up y'all, I'm from LA and will be visiting the great Lone Star State for the first time next month. (yum yum BBQ, yum yum beef brisket....)

I heard about this web site from Calguns, I'm looking forward to engage in gun discussions & learn the perspective of free state residents.
    Guns International

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    What cities will you be visiting? There are calgunners scattered throughout the state. We should have a live fire event at the range. Though you'll want to borrow someone else's gun. I'm probably the only guy in TX shooting a CA-legal AR-15.

BTW April and October are the best months to visit TX.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Welcome to the forum. Let us know where you'll be, and maybe we can get a range day setup where you'll be able to see and shoot some fun stuff. :)

Neomentat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    California
    I'll be visiting some friends who live at Sugerland as I understand that's around Houston. We'll also be checking out the famous river walk @ San Antonio. So far I have 2 must dos on my list, checking out a gun store & eating up some BBQ. Is there any super gun stores or delicious steak/bbq joints around those ara?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'll be visiting some friends who live at Sugerland as I understand that's around Houston. We'll also be checking out the famous river walk @ San Antonio. So far I have 2 must dos on my list, checking out a gun store & eating up some BBQ. Is there any super gun stores or delicious steak/bbq joints around those ara?

Boudros: A Texas Bistro on the Riverwalk for steak. Unique to San Antonio. Rudy's BBQ is also great. You have breakfast tacos in CA?

Neomentat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    California
    lol we have breakfast burrito, never heard of a breakfast taco before though. We don't have very many authentic taco joints here, mostly the national chains which are very Americanized.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    lol we have breakfast burrito, never heard of a breakfast taco before though. We don't have very many authentic taco joints here, mostly the national chains which are very Americanized.
    If you are coming to San Antone, you can get your fill of REAL Mexican restaurants...you cant swing a dead cat without hitting half a dozen Mexican food joints.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Howdy and Welcome. Bring your pistol. There is some match somewhere always on a Sunday everywhere and always lol.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Off the subject, the best BBQ & chili I ever had was in L.A. at a joint called Bob Morris' Beverly Hills BBQ on Pico between Beverly Hills and Westwood. I went maybe ten times one month. Wasn in the area last year and the place was boarded up.

Top Bottom