• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    Hey everyone! Excited to join the group. Small town LEO here living just south of the DFW Metroplex. Born and raised in Johnson County and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I'm an old soul when it comes to firearms. I love collecting guns with a history, my favorite being my M1 and Enfield rifles. Glad to be apart of this community.
    DK Firearms

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Hey everyone! Excited to join the group. Small town LEO here living just south of the DFW Metroplex. Born and raised in Johnson County and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I'm an old soul when it comes to firearms. I love collecting guns with a history, my favorite being my M1 and Enfield rifles. Glad to be apart of this community.

giphy.gif

I live in Johnson County as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Howdy, welcome to TGT. I love my M1 carbine. My first and favorite rifle. One of these days I'd like to pair it up with a garand.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    Howdy, welcome to TGT. I love my M1 carbine. My first and favorite rifle. One of these days I'd like to pair it up with a garand.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m the opposite of you, need an M1 Carbine to keep my Garands company. Lol, someday maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    orig.gif

Attachments

• orig.gif
      orig.gif
      5.6 KB · Views: 214

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Welcome, but you've got it a little backwards. You're from the big town in these parts. Or at least one of them since Burleson is half in Tarrant. I'm in the SE corner of Johnson myself.

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    Welcome, but you've got it a little backwards. You're from the big town in these parts. Or at least one of them since Burleson is half in Tarrant. I'm in the SE corner of Johnson myself.
    lol, well I live in the big town, but work in a small one. ;)

Top Bottom