• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Freedom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2016
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.
    I am in San Antonio, born and raised.
    Recently got into firearms as a hobby in the past year. Always had an interest in them but one day a good friend of mine took me to the range to shoot a couple pistols. I believe it was a .22 Taurus and a .40 Glock which was my first time using a firearm which wasn't of the airsoft variety. After that day I found myself a new hobby.
    Have a small collection at the moment but I feel its a good size for the amount of time I have been collecting them. Purchased my first firearms on black Friday in 2015. Picked up a .45 Beretta PX4storm and a .223/5.56 DPMS sportical ar-15.
    Since then added a variety of different pieces to my collection. Currently the collection consists of 4 rifles, 1 shotgun and 3 pistols.
    I try to make it a point when I am looking for a new firearm to get my hands on something which is unique from the rest of my collection so I can become accustomed to a variety of different types of firearms, manufacturers, calibers, etc. I am always tempted to go out and add to my collection but I am trying to hold off on that until I become more proficient with what I currently have.
    I really enjoy learning about firearms and any time I have added or considered adding a firearm to my collection I spend hours at a time researching whatever information I can find. I don't get as much range time as I would like because I do work a full time job and the cost to restock my ammo supply keeps me from going as often as I would like but all goes well that will change soon.
    Anyway that is a little bit about myself. Looking forward to being a part of the community. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask.

-Nick
    Texas SOT

BAMGranny

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2019
    12835-1911
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.
    I am in San Antonio, born and raised.
    Recently got into firearms as a hobby in the past year. Always had an interest in them but one day a good friend of mine took me to the range to shoot a couple pistols. I believe it was a .22 Taurus and a .40 Glock which was my first time using a firearm which wasn't of the airsoft variety. After that day I found myself a new hobby.
    Have a small collection at the moment but I feel its a good size for the amount of time I have been collecting them. Purchased my first firearms on black Friday in 2015. Picked up a .45 Beretta PX4storm and a .223/5.56 DPMS sportical ar-15.
    Since then added a variety of different pieces to my collection. Currently the collection consists of 4 rifles, 1 shotgun and 3 pistols.
    I try to make it a point when I am looking for a new firearm to get my hands on something which is unique from the rest of my collection so I can become accustomed to a variety of different types of firearms, manufacturers, calibers, etc. I am always tempted to go out and add to my collection but I am trying to hold off on that until I become more proficient with what I currently have.
    I really enjoy learning about firearms and any time I have added or considered adding a firearm to my collection I spend hours at a time researching whatever information I can find. I don't get as much range time as I would like because I do work a full time job and the cost to restock my ammo supply keeps me from going as often as I would like but all goes well that will change soon.
    Anyway that is a little bit about myself. Looking forward to being a part of the community. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask.

-Nick
    Hey, have you had any feed issues with your .45 Beretta px4storm? I have and I'm pretty dang bummed.

Top Bottom