Hearing Protection what?

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Lets just get this out of the way: No, nope, no way, and will not ever, ever...ever...going to pass as long as the Democrats and the Faux Democrats are in control of the House and Senate. It wasn't going to pass under Ryan the Weasel and McConnell the Worthless, and it certainly won't even come to a floor vote under Pelosi The Horrible.

I am seeing 6 to 12 months for individual purchases, and 12 months on average for trusts. My contacts in the NFA tell me that despite all the lies being circulated, they have no new actual staff hired to process background checks, and nor does NFA "management" have any interest in speeding up those times. The Clinton/Obama staffers are on track to keep the turnaround as long as possible, and certainly not free!

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Any pro 2nd amendment legislation is DOA for the next two years.
    Don't kid yourself - it's been dead, and there will be no further pro-2A developments unless/until enough people have had enough and decide to collectively force the issue.

Case in point - it's been 2 years already since the changing of the guard and all the optimism that went with it, and not only has nothing pro-2A passed, we actually have continued to be further infringed upon...What's that saying? "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Further, not a single bit of positive movement has been effected by the supposedly pro-2A organizations (which as far as I'm concerned have demonstrated that it's just a business for them and a sucker is born every day; what's that ROI lookin like for the members who donate/contribute, huh?). I could (but won't right now) write an entire dissertation on how some of these orgs **cough*nra*cough** have deliberately played both sides to keep the gravy train going, and in doing so, have almost certainly just accelerated the process and provided [/B]zero[/B] value to their membership.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    going to pass as long as the Democrats and the Faux Democrats are in control of the House and Senate. It wasn't going to pass under Ryan the Weasel and McConnell the Worthless, and it certainly won't even come to a floor vote under Pelosi The Horrible.

Since Bush43, Rs have controlled House, Senate and White House 8 of 18 years, and we have nothing to show for it. Rs have completely deserted gun owners.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    "Rs have completely deserted gun owners."

Damn skippy.

Democrats want you disarmed and dead right now. Republicans are willing to wait.

Gunny P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    DFW
    "Rs have completely deserted gun owners."

Damn skippy.

Democrats want you disarmed and dead right now. Republicans are willing to wait.
    You right on that brethen, 2 years with majority they couldn't get the reciprocity pass. Hearing protection act...... please... . . if i fall asleep and dream of it passing, I will wake up and slap myself back to reality.
    As it is right now, I will even dance to a mandatory 3months waiting period.

Top Bottom