• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    So ..McNutt never was picked up by DPS as was reported earlier?

Okay , but like some have stated , he was in the vicinity of their homes and that was all that was needed by them for an excuse.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    So ..McNutt never was picked up by DPS as was reported earlier?

Okay , but like some have stated , he was in the vicinity of their homes and that was all that was needed by them for an excuse.
    Same zip code is too close for them.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    So ...we gotta wait for another bill to come up or maybe a special session again?
    Damn shame

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    We need to organize a campaign to vote bonehead out of office at the end of his term in 2021. If it is successful it would send a powerful pro-gun message to his successor.

It would require a lot of work and planning in supporting whoever runs against him in the primaries. I will be glad to do whatever I can to help with the effort.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    We need to organize a campaign to vote bonehead out of office at the end of his term in 2021. If it is successful it would send a powerful pro-gun message to his successor.

It would require a lot of work and planning in supporting whoever runs against him in the primaries. I will be glad to do whatever I can to help with the effort.
    We've been saying something along those lines for the past 3 legislative sessions....
    It seems as if Texas is controlled by anti gun rinos
    You vote one out and 2 more rise up and fight for his spot.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    We've been saying something along those lines for the past 3 legislative sessions....
    It seems as if Texas is controlled by anti gun rinos
    You vote one out and 2 more rise up and fight for his spot.

Which ones have been voted out?

We are not talking about just any rino here we are talking about the speaker of the house. A lot of people don't realize it, but he is the most powerful person in the Texas government.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I dunno, they target me all the time. My mailbox gets stuffed with their fliers, I get robo-called, and people do knock on my door for their candidate. From what I read, I give McNut credit. The fed govt, state govt, county govt, and city govt is all jacked up and I am being over taxed at every level. Perhaps another revolution is in order. I mean c'mon the last one was from over taxed tea.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

IIRC, it was more about overtaxed beer. But nobody was gonna throw all the beer in to the harbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Then this idiot who is supposed to me on our side.. named....get this. .McNutt....goes to the homes of the speaker and others who were opposing it and gets picked up by DPS
    Please be more cognizant of the framing to a story. That narrative came from Bonnen, who proactively killed all pro-gun legislation prior to this; see https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/bonnen-just-stuck-a-knife-in-our-back.89952/

This was all the excuse they needed to kill the bill
    Yes, it's too bad our legislators act like spoiled children when someone challenges them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom