Heritage Rough Rider (.22LR/.22WMR)
    ek7TPsCh.jpg
    Lynx Defense

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Finally caught up with the raccoon that's been raiding the cat food bowl, dispatched with my trusty Savage FVSR. I'm sure there's more where he came from, and I wont take any mercy on them either. My oldest daughter realized its hunting season when I packed up to go shoot whitewings 2 weekends ago. She wanted to tag along with her rifle, and that made me happy, so I spent more time shooting with her than watching the sky, but we both had more fun that way.

32e046c0f8eedc42a13277387d9d53a3.jpg
    ea7b7de921e81429f284e821aa6cf79c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Finally caught up with the raccoon that's been raiding the cat food bowl, dispatched with my trusty Savage FVSR. I'm sure there's more where he came from, and I wont take any mercy on them either. My oldest daughter realized its hunting season when I packed up to go shoot whitewings 2 weekends ago. She wanted to tag along with her rifle, and that made me happy, so I spent more time shooting with her than watching the sky, but we both had more fun that way.

View attachment 148483 View attachment 148484

bomb.jpg

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County

Beautiful, both eyes open. Don't see that often.

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX

Adorable!

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Finally caught up with the raccoon that's been raiding the cat food bowl, dispatched with my trusty Savage FVSR. I'm sure there's more where he came from, and I wont take any mercy on them either.

Poor raccoon.

Probably was a mother, lactating, trying to feed her 5 babies with the calories from your nutrition-dense cat food.

They are under your shed, starving. Sobbing. Crying. Wondering when momma will come back.

Shame on you.
    I like raccoons better than cats any day of the year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/8d0pfs/family_friend_went_camping_over_30_years_ago_and/

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I sure as hell didn't hug my Buckmark yesrerday. I love it on the accuracy side, but it is a jam-o-matic. Need to have busted out the Ruger.

Top Bottom