Lynx Defense

Happiest place on earth has lots of trash laying about. Fight.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Someone needed to choke that MF to never never land.
    3ce3fe49cbcd5544a7d9b1fcc2cbe1af.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 3ce3fe49cbcd5544a7d9b1fcc2cbe1af.jpg
      3ce3fe49cbcd5544a7d9b1fcc2cbe1af.jpg
      92.4 KB · Views: 240

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    They were all one family.

This breakdown of the family is a result of victimhood brainwashing and entitlement that has been, in my opinion, systematically forced upon these groups in a long term warlike campaign by the party of the clan. They still think they are like ignorant little children who need caring for because they are dependent on the former slave owners for everything. The left went from wearing sheets lynching and controlling blacks for slave labor to wearing suits and controlling them for votes and keeping them down in their bastardized class or cast system.

I dont know how many times one of these 18 or 19 year olds would say "sarge, you know I cant control myself. I've got anger issues". My standard response was "you're just a piece of shit mommas boy who probably slept with your mom for food". They looked at me pissed and sometimes shaking and were speechless. After a few seconds I would say "why didnt you hit me"? So you can control your self cant you? Id go on to say Any yapping dog can fight or attack out of fear or beholding to the pack. Only a man can control himself so he can walk away at times even when every nerve inside is screaming to attack.

There is no excuse for the crap that happend here. There are many reasons why people think this BS is ok but no self respect, and the brainwashing of victimhood are primary reasons. Bottom line is it's a choice regardless of the reason or excuse one might give.

People dont live in a post apocalyptic vacume, they choose to act this way even though its crystal clear that its unacceptable and no one around is acting that way.

Responsibility, you cant legislate it or give it
    Each person has to develop it through growth.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom