Capitol Armory ad

Happiest place on earth has lots of trash laying about. Fight.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Someone needs to take the trash out.

So, when did this become ok? I dont know the relationships but if I hit my wife I wouldnt wake up the next morning. And that's being optimistic about my chances of making it to bed alive to begin with.

My girls all know, when someone has attacked you like that they have forfeited at least one eye. 10 fingers 2 holes and the odds are in your favor. No one ever continues a fight with a popped eyeball hanging off their cheek.

Regardless of the provocation real men dont act that way. I bet the guests thought they were in the zoo for a few minutes there. Nothing but trash.
    Gun Zone Deals

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    No cops in happy land?
    I was very surprised Disney didn't have a security team at the ready, and didn't get them cleared out of view within seconds. They manage everything else with such precision, guess I made a wild assumption on that one.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    What I know of Disney is it's expensive as all get out! Why would you blow all that money to be there when you could act like that back @ home?
    Just a hunch, but something tells me the tickets weren't acquired at face value.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Wait, you mean that wasn't staged as 'fambly inner-tain-ment' for all the non-riding of the old, dilapidated rides didney walk abouts?

It was all foh-realz?

OK, who at fault?

Pink shirt or the woman who spit at him and why did the balance of the actors pile on?

Wow, it was great theatre, better than anything diz-knee could dream up.....

Here's my dollar...once again please.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I hear Star Wars Galaxy Edge is $200 for adults and $150 for kids. Not sure if that is just for that part of the parks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    What I know of Disney is it's expensive as all get out! Why would you blow all that money to be there when you could act like that back @ home?
    Just came back from Universal. It was I think $284 for a 2 park 3 day pass. Throw in the $40 daily to park and I was floored by the cost. I assume Disney is the same way. I know that was CA but Orlando nickeled n dimed us, I could not wait to leave. Thankfully the wife's boss covered our week stay at the "resort" and we got $150 to listen to the time share presentation.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JCC

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Someone needs to take the trash out.

So, when did this become ok? I dont know the relationships but if I hit my wife I wouldnt wake up the next morning. And that's being optimistic about my chances of making it to bed alive to begin with.

My girls all know, when someone has attacked you like that they have forfeited at least one eye. 10 fingers 2 holes and the odds are in your favor. No one ever continues a fight with a popped eyeball hanging off their cheek.

Regardless of the provocation real men dont act that way. I bet the guests thought they were in the zoo for a few minutes there. Nothing but trash.

About your girls, I second that. The night my oldest daughter turned 21 she was leaving a bar in Houston and some guy with a razor tried force her into her car. In short order some patrons pulled her off of him thinking that he was the victim. She was beating the crap out of him. She told me later "...daddy, he just pissed me off..." My daughter weighed about 110 pounds at the time.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I am pretty surprised security took as long as they did to respond and that Anaheim PD wasn't in the video. Disney security is rumored to be pretty dialed in but they were slow here.

There are always officers posted at the parks out of sight or at the front.

I thought when that guy got restrained he was going to get his own ass beating by everyone watching.

I hear Star Wars Galaxy Edge is $200 for adults and $150 for kids. Not sure if that is just for that part of the parks.

Admission to Star Wars is included with park admission. One adult admission to the park for one day is $149 and it goes up from there depending on how many days you go.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    I am pretty surprised security took as long as they did to respond and that Anaheim PD wasn't in the video. Disney security is rumored to be pretty dialed in but they were slow here.

There are always officers posted at the parks out of sight or at the front.

I thought when that guy got restrained he was going to get his own ass beating by everyone watching.

Admission to Star Wars is included with park admission. One adult admission to the park for one day is $149 and it goes up from there depending on how many days you go.
    The old guy walking around with the broom and dustpan was getting more involved than a janitor should. But, he was trying.

Top Bottom