• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I have a H&R break action, slug gun and it doesn’t seem to be an easy task to put a scope on it. Anyone here done this before?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    all that matters is you have enough material thickness around a chamber and don’t drill threw into it.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Usually they come drilled and tapped. Since it's a slug gun, I would expect it to have that done already. If not, what Sam7sf said. Should not be a safety concern at all.

I've had several of these and they all came drilled and tapped for the mount. The shotgun that I have isn't though. It's just a standard shotgun.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Usually they come drilled and tapped. Since it's a slug gun, I would expect it to have that done already. If not, what Sam7sf said. Should not be a safety concern at all.

I've had several of these and they all came drilled and tapped for the mount. The shotgun that I have isn't though. It's just a standard shotgun.
    Unfortunately it wasn’t. It has a rear sight and front sight. I haven’t removed rear sight to see how it’s installed. I bought it several years ago on April 15th, National Buy a Gun Day. Heck, I don’t think I’ve ever even fired it.

Top Bottom