• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I had a chance to hit Gunmasters in Plano today. That's a damn nice store there. Tons of reloading stuff. Dillon dealer. Prices are good too. Powder is priced right. Much better than Bass Pro and Cabela's.
    Guns International

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Yep. They usually have whatever I need. Prices are bad either. And being a Dillon dealer makes it even better. Another Dillon dealer is coming to the Plano area in 2019. Scheels is building a large store next to Nebraska Furniture Mart in the Colony. Suppose to be the worlds largest sporting goods stores.

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    They have a tendency to talk among themselves about completely stupid topics and ignore customers in the store. Went in to buy powder, walked by the counter where they were experts in telling how you "can't hit anything with a snubnose," said hi, they looked at me as though I should not interrupt their conversation.
    So I left, went to Bullet Trap just down the road and bought powder there. Not spending money in a store that won't acknowledge that I'm there.

Quig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2018
    Plano
    I try to go there weekly durking the week when they are not busy in the day time. Most of those guys will let me pick their brains for hours most of the time. Good prices and knowledgable staff

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    They have a tendency to talk among themselves about completely stupid topics and ignore customers in the store. Went in to buy powder, walked by the counter where they were experts in telling how you "can't hit anything with a snubnose," said hi, they looked at me as though I should not interrupt their conversation.
    So I left, went to Bullet Trap just down the road and bought powder there. Not spending money in a store that won't acknowledge that I'm there.
    Been to places like that.
    Don't care to return.
    I live in a smaller city though.
    I go, grab what I want, pay and leave.

They can lie to each other all they want.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Management should always be informed of poor service in their stores!

Yep. I was in a store one time with a new employee. I walked behind the counter to grab some cigars rather than trying to explain what and where it was that I wanted.

He got totally out of line with me. Maybe he was right about me not going behind the counter, but his handling of the situation was totally wrong.

Things got a little heated, and I told him: " Listen you stupid little SOB, I've been coming to this store since before you were born, and I can have your job."

He said something else, and that was that, I had enough. I had a talk with the owner, and John replaced him the next week, and we became good friends. The owner told me John was a good guy, and the ex employee was a piece of crap.

tag2501

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Dallas TX
    Gunmaster is one of the oldest shops in the area. been around for a long time in the Plano area. I've bought a number of firearms and supplies over the years. worth a visit anytime

Toolfreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2016
    Allen Texas
    Gunmasters is a great place for reloading supplies and guns. They have plenty of powder and a good selection of bullets and they carry Dillon. I got my 650 there and I have always had good service from them. Another place to get reloading supplies is in Mesquite at Southwest Ammunition, a hole in the wall and their powder prices are even cheaper than Gunmasters. You can beat either place.
    Toolfreak

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    I always drive from the west side of the metromess to buy my supplies there, they always have what I need. While you're there, always check out their used guns inventory, once in a while a unicorn will show up, at a reasonable price.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I always drive from the west side of the metromess to buy my supplies there, they always have what I need. While you're there, always check out their used guns inventory, once in a while a unicorn will show up, at a reasonable price.

A buddy ordered a Boy Scout Eagle Scout Henry rifle for his kid through them.

Toolfreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2016
    Allen Texas
    I never leave without looking at the toys they have in the display cases. I want to buy everything I see but that aint happening!!!!

Top Bottom