• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    SPOILER ALERT: Many members of this forum will not like :fire: this video for reasons mentioned in their video description below. I think it important to know what the anti-2A crowd is putting out so if you discuss with a low-information voter (Rush Limbaugh's term) you can better inform them what 2A is all about. I know its a tough sell but give it a try. Too often advocates for any particular cause or belief only talk/write/listen in an echo chamber. Don't be one of them...too much.:welcome: p.s. I put this video here so the forum membership can rant about it. See mine way down below.

"Gun violence is on the rise in the United States. An estimated 400 million firearms are in private hands. Casualties are at a record high. But the dispute over stricter gun laws is dividing the country. Various initiatives call for tougher controls. But some people resist these, pointing to the Second Amendment and what they say is their constitutional right to defend themselves. For them, carrying a firearm is part of their American identity. This documentary paints a portrait of a heavily armed nation. The filmmakers visit places like the ‘Gunsite Academy’ in Arizona - the largest private shooting school in the world. Gun enthusiasts from all over the country practice their marksmanship here. They also meet people like Brandon Wolf, survivor of the devastating gun massacre at the Pulse nightclub. Since the tragedy, he has been fighting for gun law reform. Philip Smith, on the other hand, is the founder of the National African American Gun Association. The organization's declared goal is to get as many African American citizens as possible to take up arms. Physician Stephanie Bonne sees what firearms can do every day. She works for a hospital in Newark, New Jersey, with an intensive care unit that almost exclusively treats victims of shootings. In her eyes, gun misuse in the U.S. has long counted as a full-blown epidemic."

I noticed several issues and one not included. They left out the CDC study that says there are 60K-2+ million defensive use of firearms every year that potentially saves many lives or bodily harm. Maybe because the CDC hid the study from their website last year.
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom