Texas SOT

Gun, mag and any other type of engraving.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engraving

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Central Austin
    Hi all, wanted to introduce myself, I own and operate Engraving Solutions downtown east Austin. I run CO2, Fiber and rotary cnc engraving machines and can handle any material where an application is required for either legal or cosmetic reasons. Thanks and hope to meet you in the future. Neville
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    DK Firearms

Engraving

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Central Austin
    Thank you very much Dawico. I've got much better quality pics on my phone. I'll post some more if anyone needs an odd job done, I probably have done it. Here a cow hide getting a brand :)
    image.jpg

Engraving

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Central Austin
    Yes but I'm migrating it and out of town for a few days so it won't be up for a little while. It's engraving.solutions
    if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, as I said, I've probably engraved it. In the meantime I'm on Facebook as Engraving Solutions Austin, there plenty of video and pics on it.

Last edited:

Engraving

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Central Austin
    My fiber operates on vector lines so not true 3D as you'd get in a greyscale image but you can set different depths by choosing vectors and getting what is typically caled 2 1/2 d. Looks like 3D but it's not. Unlike this image of my cnc work for example. PS. I love my fiber, I have great plans for it. I'm half artist half machinist.
    image.jpg

Last edited:

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    if I don't find a spot in DFW, ill have to drop by my next time in Austin! Have a blank lower I milled awhile back that I'd like to finally engrave before ano

Sent from my Nokia 5160 using Snake

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I'm curious - would the laser be able to do front-strap checkering? I'd love to get that done to mine but don't want to pay $200-$300 for machine checkering. Thoughts?

Doesn't even have to be deep, just "grippier" than I have now.

Top Bottom