• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I am looking into acquiring one of these laser targeting systems which allow you to measure accuracy and skill when using a firearm. From what I understand they consist of rounds that you can load into your firearm which "shoot" a laser each time the trigger is pulled and then software measures the results and reports it back to you.

Anyone here have one of these systems or has used one? Any recommendations? It sounds like a good investment to have the ability to do this at home for extra practice and information.
    DK Firearms

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This has been discussed on the board many times before. To get you started, I think this is the last time I put down my thoughts. I know there have been new systems introduced in the last few years as the tech has gotten cheaper so I'm sure there are alternatives out there I've never seen. Which one were you considering?

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    This has been discussed on the board many times before. To get you started, I think this is the last time I put down my thoughts. I know there have been new systems introduced in the last few years as the tech has gotten cheaper so I'm sure there are alternatives out there I've never seen. Which one were you considering?

I have not narrowed anything down yet to one that I am considering. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience or recommendations on this.

Top Bottom