• ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Nothing to see here.

Guntersville is a wide spot in the road with 8000 people in it. This bitch is doing nothing more than trying to get national attention so she can climb the Democrat ladder...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I love the liberal logic. Only a lunatic can say, of a gun confiscation scheme, “By no means is it our intent to disarm or seize anyone’s firearms.”

That's the definition of "confiscation" you idiot.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    So, in the event of a major disaster, instead of police helping people, they are supposed to run around and confiscate guns instead? AND this is to prevent people from shooting volunteers and city workers work are trying to help? How do they come up with this shit?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So, in the event of a major disaster, instead of police helping people, they are supposed to run around and confiscate guns instead? AND this is to prevent people from shooting volunteers and city workers work are trying to help? How do they come up with this shit?

They project their paranoia and prejudice onto law-abiding gun owners and use those supposed traits as justification to restrict our rights. Just like the people who insist concealed carry permit holders will whip out their guns and start shooting at the slightest provocation, despite the fact that in the real world it happens less often than with non-permit holders. Just like they think a rifle in my closet makes them less safe - a lib friend of mine actually said this to me once.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Looking like that, she will definitely want a gun if the rule of law breaks down and the turds of the world are out taking what they want.

Top Bottom