• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Has anyone gone over to the GT Distributors in dallas to capitalize on this? I am thinking of heading there tomorrow.
    Lynx Defense

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Has anyone gone over to the GT Distributors in dallas to capitalize on this? I am thinking of heading there tomorrow.
    No but as I have been looking for a Glock the last several days I’ve seen their name come up several times on the webs and always in a positive light. They seem to be GTG.

Whatcha getting?

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    No but as I have been looking for a Glock the last several days I’ve seen their name come up several times on the webs and always in a positive light. They seem to be GTG.

Whatcha getting?
    They are a good outfit. Been buying guns from the Austin store for years.

Check out the LEO trade ins for a great deal on G22 gen 4’s ($269)

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Whatcha getting?
    Blue label g26 is what I am after. Preferably gen 4 or 5. I guess if they dont have that, I will look into getting a 10mm or something

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    I visit there about once a month, good place to shop.
    Highly recommend getting there early and if you want to look at or buy a gun, go directly to the gun counter and grab a number - you'll be served just like the DMV.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So i went a different route. Glock 17L. Came with two extra mags and $50 off the blue label price. They were out of gen 5 g26s

30771629-51C6-4901-8F09-0BBC6538547E.jpeg

Attachments

• 30771629-51C6-4901-8F09-0BBC6538547E.jpeg
      30771629-51C6-4901-8F09-0BBC6538547E.jpeg
      2.1 MB · Views: 691

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    So i went a different route. Glock 17L. Came with two extra mags and $50 off the blue label price. They were out of gen 5 g26s

View attachment 176973
    Are you planning to shoot someone with it or poke them in the eye first? Every time you get ready to draw it you’re gonna hafta yell “Scuse me while I whip this out”.

Fun Guns LLC

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    Austin
    How do I capitalize on this? Until when is this valid? I’m in the Austin area but deployed overseas until the end of this month.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    How do I capitalize on this? Until when is this valid? I’m in the Austin area but deployed overseas until the end of this month.
    https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

Blue Label Program

**During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver’s license or VA card can be used as credentials. Please take your documents directly to a local Blue Label Dealer in order to make your purchase.**

Just go to GT. The guy behind the counter just needed to see my veteran tag on my LTC and I was g2g. I had my dd214 on me just in case though

Fun Guns LLC

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    Austin
    A
    https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

Blue Label Program

**During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver’s license or VA card can be used as credentials. Please take your documents directly to a local Blue Label Dealer in order to make your purchase.**

Just go to GT. The guy behind the counter just needed to see my veteran tag on my LTC and I was g2g. I had my dd214 on me just in case though
    awesome!!! I took advantage during Veterans Day last year so I’m trying to do it again this year.

Top Bottom