• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destroyer357

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 23, 2023
    Dfw
    Hello, I am new to the Class III guns, but I've noticed it's actually quite a good investment. I had an opportunity to buy a full auto sear from my friend back in 2007, passed the chance since I didn't see the justification for spending so much $. But been noticing the value has been steadily increasing, so I am in the market to get a full auto sear for MP5; is there a good website that accurately shows the value in todays market?
    Target Sports

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Where's the infamous necklace pic? There was a photo, years ago, of an obviously older woman wearing a necklace laden with at least a dozen HK sears that had been bought for a pittance back in the day - they guy had made a fortune from them, it was her most valuable piece of jewelry!

Eli

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Where's the infamous necklace pic? There was a photo, years ago, of an obviously older woman wearing a necklace laden with at least a dozen HK sears that had been bought for a pittance back in the day - they guy had made a fortune from them, it was her most valuable piece of jewelry!

Eli
    1700849257489.png

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Hello, I am new to the Class III guns, but I've noticed it's actually quite a good investment. I had an opportunity to buy a full auto sear from my friend back in 2007, passed the chance since I didn't see the justification for spending so much $. But been noticing the value has been steadily increasing, so I am in the market to get a full auto sear for MP5; is there a good website that accurately shows the value in todays market?

Hard to get an accurate report of what they are selling for since there is no legal requirement to report the selling price.

You can however visit the usual sale sights and see what asking prices are.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    I have a couple of mp5s I’d sell. $50,000 each. PM me if you are seriously interested.
    That's undoubtedly a reasonable price these days. But if some rich person likes full auto toys that much, they'd be better getting a 02/07 FFL SOT license as a manufacturer and have/make as many as they want for a couple grand each. I mean $50,000 goes a long way for a small shop lease and maybe some tools.

Top Bottom