• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

91wm6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    As the title states this is a NIB never fired gen 3 Glock 23 with the FDE frame. The black 3M Talon grip tape can be removed easily and doesn't leave any residue. Comes with all original accessories including box, 2 mags, manual, mag loader etc. I will also include a leather Kirkpatrick TCC IWB holster and 100 rounds of ammo for a ftf transaction for full asking price. I'd prefer a ftf transaction in San Antonio but will consider shipping on your dime. Price is $750 firm plus shipping. Payment can be sent by discreet paypal(you pay fees) or postal money order. If interested please email me at rj33rb@aol.com, or call/text Jason 210-701-9856
    IMG_0348_zps8e3fe452.jpg

IMG_0349_zpsd4eab335.jpg

IMG_0347_zpsb17310c8.jpg
    Target Sports

Last edited:

91wm6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Price drop to $700 for a FTC cash transaction. I can ship to your FFL for an extra $50. If interested please call or text Jason 210-701-9856. You can also email me at rj33rb@ aol .com

Nates0819

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    FT Hood TX
    would not recommend anyone deal with this gentleman. i made him an offer for this gun which he accepted. i then asked him to send me a picture of the holster thats included and he said he is no longer including it because he isnt getting full asking price. so unless i asked i wouldnt have known he wasnt including it. ( i was having a buddy pick it up for me because im not currently in texas). i then asked him if he planned on including the ammo specified and the mags and he told me to " stop contacting him". just an fyi for anyone interested in this firearm, this guy is not pleasant to deal with.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    would not recommend anyone deal with this gentleman. i made him an offer for this gun which he accepted. i then asked him to send me a picture of the holster thats included and he said he is no longer including it because he isnt getting full asking price. so unless i asked i wouldnt have known he wasnt including it. ( i was having a buddy pick it up for me because im not currently in texas). i then asked him if he planned on including the ammo specified and the mags and he told me to " stop contacting him". just an fyi for anyone interested in this firearm, this guy is not pleasant to deal with.

Giving someone else the money to buy a gun for you is not legal

Nates0819

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    FT Hood TX
    Ok let me re word it. My buddy was going to buy the gun and then sell it to me when I got there.. Your missing the point. So it would legally belong to him. And then would legally sell it to me

91wm6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    If anybody has reservations due to Nates0819 post, I would be happy to discuss the details via PM. I can also provide dozens of references from sellers and buyers. Jason

Nates0819

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    FT Hood TX
    I will also upload screenshot pictures of conversation for anyone who is interested in seeing how unprofessional and rude this gentleman is.

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    I will also upload screenshot pictures of conversation for anyone who is interested in seeing how unprofessional and rude this gentleman is.

I agree. Jason Reyes has a problem with his words and actions matching. Not to be trusted to complete a deal.

From my own experience with him.

91wm6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    This is getting interesting. Anybody who doubts my integrity can check my AR15 and Hkpro feedback under reyloxdm40, ebay feedback under reyesjason33(one negative transaction from Fred out of 74 transactions due to an ebay shipping calculator problem. He was pissed because I refunded his money instead of paying $30 out of pocket for shipping on a $150 item. I could have kept his money and demanded more for shipping but its against ebay rules) Screenshots from me and Nate.
    217_zpsccd5e7e2.png
    218_zps4f6be0b9.png
    219_zps8fca1960.png
    221_zps798e9c8b.png
    http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz31/rj33rbphotos/220_zps1added5b.png[/IMG]
    222_zpsd1095957.png
    223_zps4857aac3.png

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member