Patriot Mobile

CLOSED [Free!] Faction gel bead blasters (McKinney)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I have a rifle and "turret" bead blasters and target drone free to a good home. I'll always welcome a box of ammo in trade if you so wish. I've taken them out of the boxes, powered them on, they all seem to work but they haven't left my office. You can pair them to individual smartphones or you can let the kiddos blast each other without a phone. Drone will hover on its own but you do need a phone to control it if you want to. I've flown the drone around my house for about 2 charges, that was fun enough on its own.

Turret can be picked up and used as a LMG sorta deal, you can intercom through the app, do hit-markers on yourself. Comes with turret control, each kit has a target pylon to shoot at, and a few packets of gel beads. Seems like a fun kit. Looks like it was designed for teens in mind, I'll leave it up to you for giving to your kids to play safely with. I don't really want to drive terribly far or ship the 3 boxes but I'll cruise down a bit into the Dallas area. If they don't go to a good home here I'll just donate to charity closer to Christmas.
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• PXL_20230815_162354443.jpg
      PXL_20230815_162354443.jpg
      245.4 KB · Views: 63
    Last edited:

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I have darn near worn out my girls Surge gel blaster hunting invasive brown anoles...120k rounds of ammo for $20 from Amazon and a cell phone charger to keep it running, good clean fun IMHO!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom