• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Ha ha I hear you, I would have been in the same boat because it was my friend that was trying to convince me to go who won. He also won a Benelli auto at the Conroe show - lucky turd.
    Venture Surplus ad

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    It was an awesome event compared to last year! I just got final numbers in and unfortunately we feel short of High Caliber so we will be doing a post event for an AR. We will also have the Wall of Guns set up at the gun show in Cleveland on Aug 24 & 25. The drawing for the AR will be on the 25th.

We finally have an awesome team and I am so very pround to be part of that group. After working hard for several years trying to get things going in Cleveland, I think we have finally done it.

Last edited:

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    Curtis and his team did a great job of putting together the Cleveland FNRA dinner! They had about 3 times as many folks this year as last. The food was excellent.

Of course, I seem to have used up all of my allotment of luck for the century and came back empty handed.

To top it all off, I was supposed to be buying a container of BBQ ribs, but somehow the ticket runners got confused and they went to someone else. Could have used them this weekend to avoid taking the in-laws out. Crap.

Still, FNRA dinners are always fun and my bad luck doesn't take away from Curtis' good efforts.
    And I owe you a huge apology!! During cleanup someone yelled out that a plater of ribs was still setting on counter in kitchen. When I heard that my head sunk and I felt so bad for not keeping on top of the auction of the platters. I owe you big time amigo! Thanks so much for coming out and supporting us.​

Outdoortexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Shepherd, Texas
    Ha ha I hear you, I would have been in the same boat because it was my friend that was trying to convince me to go who won. He also won a Benelli auto at the Conroe show - lucky turd.
    He came by Jack's shop yesterday and I herad the story on the shotgun. Lucky grandson not so lucky son in law? lol That was a nice AR though. Tell him to let me know if buys the riser for the scope.

Top Bottom