• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I quickly looked over the dmv website, there were two options to choose from but, they both read the same, both were $40.

My friend that I took the class with a month ago, hasn’t bothered to apply yet.

So I know I setup an appointment for finger prints, can’t be late. Is there an additional forum I need to bring with?

Am I reading that both sections are the same?
    Hurley's Gold

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    You have to set up prints with the DPS approved vendor. Identgo, I believe it is called. You can find a link to them on the DPS LTC section on the DPS website

Yes correct, I’ll check again why I’m seeing two $40 options. My neighbor setup an appointment with identgo went up to the same building I got my drivers renewed office close by. In fact I remember seeing that name printed on a door as I walked by.

Texas Heat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2017
    Houston, TX
    Yes correct, I’ll check again why I’m seeing two $40 options. My neighbor setup an appointment with identgo went up to the same building I got my drivers renewed office close by. In fact I remember seeing that name printed on a door as I walked by.
    The application to the state is $40. The fingerprinting is $10. I remember that two options for $40 as well when doing the online application. One was standard and the other was indignant or something like that I believe.....maybe something to do with citizenship. I don't remember except that I did standard.

Last edited:

Stick_Shift

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Lake Whitney
    The Identigo office in Waco is in the most sketchy, nondescript location I have ever seen. I almost didn't get them done there. I was out in the parking lot furiously looking for another office on my phone...

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The Identigo office I went to was a shelf in a kids dancing school. Scanner and some other stuff is all they need.

para_bellum

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 29, 2019
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Paid my application fee separately and sent in docs online. Once that's done, they provide a link to schedule an appointment with identgo.

It's this if you want a preview:
    https://www.identogo.com/

Got an appointment next day but they appear to accept walk-ins as well. If you do the appointment through the provided link at time of application then all your information is pre-loaded into the identgo computers when you show up.

Cost was $10 and only about a 5-min wait time when I showed up.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I used the one in Round Rock. It appeared to be in the middle of an abandoned business center, lol. The young lady that printed me was all business. No smile, no small talk. I was the only customer there, so no waiting.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom