Target Sports

Finally, a relocation plan is underway...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Highside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Round Rock
    Greetings Coastal Bend Shooters:

We have finalized our plans and will be relocating to the area in the next two weeks...

We have secured a nice home in City By The Sea. This location will still allow my son to attend Rockport-Fulton High School, allow us access to the bays through the backyard canal and yet it is still only a 30 minute drive to my new office in Corpus.

I currently spend 2 or more hours a day in traffic here in Austin, so the 30 minute jaunt to town will be a nice treat.

Perhaps we will be able to arrange a gathering of local shooters in the Corpus area in the coming months. The Sharp Shooter range perhaps? Other suggestions? Outdoor range perhaps?

BTW - Are any of your wives also shooters? I am sure my wife would enjoy trading shooting tips, gear selection and also shooting with them.

Highside
    Lynx Defense

MrBigAxe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    SoTex
    I know this thread is a few months old, but you need to know about Schwenke's range between Aransas Pass and Ingleside. You have to be a member to shoot there, but it's a good place to shoot that you don't have to drive over the bridge to get to.

Top Bottom