• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Hello fellow Texans. Hope everyone is well.

I built my first Glock and have one mag, but I want to practice reloads with it, so I need a second mag.

Would anybody be willing to trade a G19 mag, to me, for something?

I'd be very grateful.

Please text me at (915) 790-6771

God bless and well wishes to you and yours.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Two great options I rely on:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Location would help. If you're in Houston I could but I think you're far far away

AH, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm in El Paso, that's not too far. We can meet in Socorro, hahaha, just kidding.

But seriously, could you mail it? Pweeeeeeeeeez? Sorry, that works on my wife, so I did it out of habit.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Two great options I rely on:

Weeeeeeeell, as embarrassing as this is, I'm broke as hell right now. Long story involving a thief. That's why I have it as "WTT". Thanks for trying to help though.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I will scour around and see if I can find one. I just sold all my excess Glock mags that I don't have pistols for, G19 being among them. I may have a 10rd G19 or G17, but will have to check.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    A Glock 19 mag goes for $25 bucks. Is that you do not have cash and are in need of one? If so, I can mail you and old one that works just fine, let me know in a PM. No trade would be necessary but I'd need some form of verification that you are not a minor.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Ok fella, thank you so much. I have three possible ways to get a glock mag and I appreciate the hell out you's. For those wondering, I had a theft issue. Almost had to sell half of my guns but a friend came through huge and I'll be able to make him whole with a couple of months

Looking forward to getting out and doing some reloads!

For all of the support, I know we do things for each other and none of us ever expect, or ask for anything in return. But to show my gratitude, I'll look through my stuff and donate some things to the "pay it forward" thread, IF it isn't claimed by the donor first.

God bless you all and yours and I hope this year is treating yall well.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    A Glock 19 mag goes for $25 bucks. Is that you do not have cash and are in need of one? If so, I can mail you and old one that works just fine, let me know in a PM. No trade would be necessary but I'd need some form of verification that you are not a minor.
    Well, he has been posting here for 9 years and has a solid rep in the community. Pretty sure there are no age restrictions on magazines either. ;)

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Well, he has been posting here for 9 years and has a solid rep in the community. Pretty sure there are no age restrictions on magazines either. ;)

I love you too.

Ugh wait! 9 years?! We’re all getting old!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Email him the BOS so he can return it before you send the magazine.

Top Bottom