• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Dawico, Care to expand on your opinion? You may have some helpful information for a potential purchaser.
    I really only have an opinion. I haven't shot one but have seen a few in person. Nothing overly impressive on that end.

That kind of money can buy a custom rifle set up just how you want it. Conversions can be built for that custom rifle for the same price or cheaper than those conversions.

On top of that, I just have never been a bullpup fan. I shoot lefty but prefer right handed guns so that disqualifies most of them for me anyways.

1/2moa guarantees are nothing. $500 factory rifles do that. They may not be as repeatable but $1500 factory rifles are.

I just don't see the hype. Getting into their price point opens a lot of doors on custom work.

I think this is one of those products that allows the buyer to brag about how much they spent and what name is on it with no real world benefits to that extra money.

Nietzsche

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2016
    I really only have an opinion. I haven't shot one but have seen a few in person. Nothing overly impressive on that end.

That kind of money can buy a custom rifle set up just how you want it. Conversions can be built for that custom rifle for the same price or cheaper than those conversions.

On top of that, I just have never been a bullpup fan. I shoot lefty but prefer right handed guns so that disqualifies most of them for me anyways.

1/2moa guarantees are nothing. $500 factory rifles do that. They may not be as repeatable but $1500 factory rifles are.

I just don't see the hype. Getting into their price point opens a lot of doors on custom work.

I think this is one of those products that allows the buyer to brag about how much they spent and what name is on it with no real world benefits to that extra money.
    Thanks for the input.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Unless you need a short rifle. You can get the same accuracy for less or go custom and be about the same. Bull pups have a purpose for sure. But it is very limited in scope. I have shot literally one round out of a DT. It was nothing to write home about and my site picture was broken cycling the bolt. I am sure I would get better st that with time on the gun, but I have zero interest in learning how to efficiently run a bull pup bolt action.

Top Bottom