• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I was looking at that one specifically. It has good range and is light enough I don’t need the king’s permission.

I meant any experience flying other quads.

The stability and GPS have opened the door to a lot of people, but many don’t realize how sensitive the electronics can be and how much of a handful it can be to fly one without them.
    Gun Zone Deals

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I meant any experience flying other quads.

The stability and GPS have opened the door to a lot of people, but many don’t realize how sensitive the electronics can be and how much of a handful it can be to fly one without them.
    I was asking around on FB earlier and a couple of buddies said they learned on either this model or the one this one replaced. Hopefully I don’t break anything too bad.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    A friend brought his DJI FPV over today.........pretty damn cool.....

I thought I was going to have to sit down while wearing the goggles but the feeling passed.........

I could see someone getting vertigo....

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I was asking around on FB earlier and a couple of buddies said they learned on either this model or the one this one replaced. Hopefully I don’t break anything too bad.
    I've said that at LEAST 92 times. :) I've lost hundreds and HUNDREDS of dollars of RC aircraft. Last one was a +$250 heli lit for night flying. During the day the battery cut to low voltage and the craft made one quick bounce off St. Augustine grass before I landed it on the driveway. That night I took off over the lake and she looked beautiful until 30sec out and uncontrollable tail spin. No doubt in my mind, the rotor blade took a minor hit that didn't show until under a full load.

The technology is incredible but not infalable, YG & I speak from experience.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom