Hurley's Gold

Director of MAIG: Don't shoot if someone "only" wants a fistfight, or has axe handle!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Once again we're told that the public only has the right to be a victim, and the life of a criminal is worth more than the life of an innocent American citizen...
    Hurley's Gold

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Ask him bout his childhood, home life, did he loose a dog, find out if he got picked on in school,
    All the while he is beating your brains out.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I don't believe the knot heads know what it's like to be hit like that. I never developed a preference for it, myself and will defend against it.

Once again we're told that the public only has the right to be a victim, and the life of a criminal is worth more than the life of an innocent American citizen...

+10!

Flash

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Yeah, these guys must have never been in a fight outside of the school yard. A human with no weapons at all can still be very deadly. A human with an axe handle will likely kill you with one solid shot to the head.

Moral of the story for bad guys: Don't attack people and they won't shoot you.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, these guys must have never been in a fight outside of the school yard. A human with no weapons at all can still be very deadly. A human with an axe handle will likely kill you with one solid shot to the head.

No kidding. Someone connects with a good hit with an axe handle is probably going to break bones, even if you do try to block. There are ways you could make a fight of it, but it'd be dangerous as hell. Shooting the bastard appeals to me greatly in that situation.

In the fist fight scenario, too many bobbleheads like this guy don't realize that knives and guns tend to come out of nowhere, and that's ignoring the danger of simply getting beat to death.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Director of MAIG: Don't shoot if someone "only" wants a fistfight, or has axe h

Had a kid get beat into a coma with a ax handle outside the high school I went to. The teachers and staff just watched it happen to. Turns out the wannabe gang members got the wrong kid and they meant to get his twin brother.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Had a kid get beat into a coma with a ax handle outside the high school I went to. The teachers and staff just watched it happen to. Turns out the wannabe gang members got the wrong kid and they meant to get his twin brother.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

There are some things good about being ancient.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston

Now, that's some good shxt! +10!
    Run for President. You have my vote!

My Father was an MD, a WW2 MASH type medic and a surgeon. He was positioned just behind the front lines in the war and saw about every kind of trauma. He was also a brutal alcoholic but that's another story.

Dad used to get furious watching TV shows when a thug would hit someone in the head to "Knock them out" only to have them wake up a few minutes later, rubbing their head. There's hardly a chance of survival from a blow to the BACK of the head.

He also railed on car/pedestrian collisions from TV. He used to scream about scenes where a person would get whacked by a car, roll in the dirt then get back up and continue a chase. He said the pedestrian fatality rate climbs out of sight at 15 miles per hour! Remember that when you see someone zipping through an intersection or a parking lot.

He used to yell things like "That man is DEAD!" Movies and TV give us a distorted view of what it takes to kill another person and people get into a bind over that in real life. They DON'T get back up a few minutes later. They are DEAD!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom