• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jertex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Tarrant County
    I will ship for the total cost of shipping/insurance/fees from my ffl to your ffl.

Beautiful condition Dan Wesson 15-2V 357 magnum, 6" half lug barrel, with very little usage. This is a Monson, MA made revolver when Dan Wesson was at its peak. Barely a turn line on the cylinder. Light blue areas on last pic are just the reflection of overhead lights. Bluing is perfect. This revolver was made in approximately 1979. The original factory box with matching S/N, barrel & gap tool, and all paperwork is included. The original Dan Wesson walnut grips are perfect and looked like they just came out of the factory.

The price is $900, cash only, face-to-face meeting preferred, in the Colleyville/Grapevine/NRH area. PM me with questions, and I prefer a phone conversation prior to meeting. You must be a current Texas resident with an LTC preferred, or a Texas drivers license, and you must be willing to sign a bill of sale.
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• Dan Wesson 15-2 6inch barrel © jdnan 2024-1010.jpg
      Dan Wesson 15-2 6inch barrel © jdnan 2024-1010.jpg
      225.4 KB · Views: 89
    • Dan Wesson 15-2 6inch barrel © jdnan 2024-1010-2.jpg
      Dan Wesson 15-2 6inch barrel © jdnan 2024-1010-2.jpg
      207.3 KB · Views: 89
    • Jerry Nanson IMG_3856.JPG
      Jerry Nanson IMG_3856.JPG
      231.8 KB · Views: 88
    • DW 15-2V © jdnan 2024-1011.jpg
      DW 15-2V © jdnan 2024-1011.jpg
      477.5 KB · Views: 86
    • DW 15-2V © jdnan 2024-1012.jpg
      DW 15-2V © jdnan 2024-1012.jpg
      335.1 KB · Views: 82
    • DW 15-2V © jdnan 2024-1013.jpg
      DW 15-2V © jdnan 2024-1013.jpg
      331.4 KB · Views: 82
    Last edited:

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Pretty handgun!

This looks like one of my late husband's former handguns. He had a DW brand d/a revolver from the 70's.

I can't remember the EXACT DW model number of that 357Magnum d/a revolver now.

The BLUING on it was beautiful. The walnut grips were beautiful and sweet.
    The gun was WELL BALANCED, well made, and it fit my hands well as a smaller lady and even with my late husband who was a bit over 6' tall, slender and he had larger hands.

He bought the gun for himself, not me, and I really LIKED it when he came home with it. I knew that he was going to buy it but I had not seen it first.

Etc.!

IF this is the same EXACT DW model or VERY close to my late husband's DW model - it is or was a SWEET handgun.

I called it the HOUSE GUN. It suited me just fine even if it was HIS gun.

I did NOT rely on or shoot ANY of his OTHER very FEW FIREARMS, by HIS choice, (Handguns and rifles.) which were ONLY in 357Magnum and in 22lr.
    That DW d/a revolver was the FIRST gun that I ever shot too. That 'house gun' was one that I relied on when we were home together or when I was alone with my German Shepherd female dog and he was GONE overseas or stateside and not in our rural house.

So until the LATE 90's (When I got really INTERESTED in buying my own guns and shooting more!) that was my self defense 'house gun' along with a bunch of knives that I knew how to use.

That old gun was a SWEET, beautiful and SIMPLE GUN that I UNDERSTOOD. It got loaded when I came home and unloaded when I left the house for work or for the lake or whatever.

Best wishes with YOUR SALE! I hope that the new owner LOVES it and cares for it well too! Excuse MY ramble but YOUR AD caught my eye and I could not resist telling YOU that you have a VERY NICE HANDGUN!

Catherine aka Old Lady Cate in Western Montana

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    PS: I usually don't comment on guns for sale or only push a LIKE or LOVE BUTTON. I do NOT live in Texas. I only shoot a bit now using specific rifles as an old lady with handicaps.

I hope that I did not BREAK ANY FORUM RULES by telling people that IF that IS or is VERY CLOSE to my late husband's handgun that it is or was a SWEET GUN even for me who was a NEWBIE who was not super INTO guns or the shooting sports in the 70's BUT before/after that time frame - I was ALWAYS for self defense and VERY MUCH INTO the SECOND AMENDMENT as a conservative lady.

ADDED more here: I can't tell by your DW gun picture with my OLD eyes if your handgun has TINY vents on it or not on the VERY TOP of the barrel or IF the letter V means VENTS. Vents meaning a PORTED handgun.

My late husband's DW did NOT have VENTS on the TOP of the TOP of the BARREL but the REST of the gun looks almost identical INCLUDING the barrel length of your DW gun.

Sorry for my confusion and I tried to make the picture larger for my elderly eyes!

Thank you again and best wishes on your sale!

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:
    Top Bottom