• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    If such a rumor is not a rumor regarding dem. gun control, then a panic among gun owners 'might' be a good thing replacing some of the more passive, sitting on the sidelines gun owners...maybe.

I'd like to see them get riled and fight gun control because they finally wake up.
    Exactly what happened in 1994!
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If they didn’t wake up between ‘08 and ‘16 they aren’t going to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Don't know, SCOTUS just refused a Ca gun case. Don't depend on SCOTUS, they CANNOT make law and have NO power to enforce the UN-constitutionality of any law. As we have seen, Fed appeals courts can give an injunction that has SOME power to stop illegal law. Unfortunately the courts are going blue.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    If such a rumor is not a rumor regarding dem. gun control, then a panic among gun owners 'might' be a good thing replacing some of the more passive, sitting on the sidelines gun owners...maybe.

I'd like to see them get riled and fight gun control because they finally wake up.

Or it's horseshit fear mongering by the gun industry to generate falling prices and sales!

Any and all conspiracy theories could hold water at the moment, considering the recent mid-term election; but I doubt anything will come from it. Obama spoke of this throughout his two terms, and even had the House and Senate to support it, and it still resulted in zilch.

Too many Chicken Littles in the gun world. I don't let their vivid imaginations scare me. There are much greater things to fear...

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    The problem with relying on the SCOTUS is that it would likely go into effect FIRST, then be challenged.

And I'm not so allergic to tin foil that I can't see majormadmax's point.

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    Congressional gridlock for at least the next two years. The House won't pass anything the Senate or Trump wants, and vice versa. Actually that may be a good idea. It'll lessen the amount of stupid laws they pass.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    MMM,

You don't trust gun manufacturers?

Think they might have a hand in promoting scare tactics to increase sales?

Yeah, you're probably right..

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Maybe with the house having a hardon about this all others will stfu about everything else gun related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The reason the Cruz-Beto race was closer than it should have been is a few folks are still mad at Cruz for running in the Presidential election and criticizing Trump. Look at the Difference between Abbott and his opponent. Cruz should have had pretty close to the vote totals of Abbot at 55% of the state vote. I wasn't happy about the Trump-Cruz feud but I sure a heck wasn't going to see Beto win either. Looks like Nancy Pelosi is going to be herding cats for a while with some of the Dems who are going to want to do their thing.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom