Texas SOT

Democratic stupidity and snobbery know no bounds...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    shooker8,

My favorite LEFTIST MORON was the "talking head" on MSNBC who howled, ranted & raved "on air" in 2015 about "the VERY DEADLY full-automatic 100-caliber machine revolvers, that fire over 10 bullets per second".

When I heard that, I actually LOL at her FOOLISHNESS & ARROGANT IGNORANCE of facts.

Note: The difference between time, space & stupidity is that arrogant stupidity has NO limits.

yours, satx
    Guns International

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

In 2016 & generally speaking, "the more ignorant of reality & the lower the IQ, the more likely that a person is still a member of 'the DIMocRATS' party."

The more that I learn about "the moron left" the better that I like roaches, poisonous snakes, scorpions & worms.

just my OPINION, satx

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm asking everyone to boycott firearm; manufactures and services refusing to provide veterans discounts.

What exactly entitles a veteran a discount over a normal civilian? If a company chooses to offer one, then great. I'm all for showing our appreciation to veterans. To demand a discount at the threat of boycott though is not something I could ever support. LEOs don't get those discounts either. Their departments get them for ordering several guns with tax payer money. If an LEO wants a gun for their personal use, they're going to have to pay for it themselves, and they're only going to get a discount if that particular store offers one.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What exactly entitles a veteran a discount over a normal civilian? If a company chooses to offer one, then great. I'm all for showing our appreciation to veterans. To demand a discount at the threat of boycott though is not something I could ever support. LEOs don't get those discounts either. Their departments get them for ordering several guns with tax payer money. If an LEO wants a gun for their personal use, they're going to have to pay for it themselves, and they're only going to get a discount if that particular store offers one.

I tend to agree. It's all up to the store, people are free to boycott for whatever reason they choose though.

I don't really ask or expect to receive any discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

There are LOTS of hate-FILLED leftist scum out there that make that woman look "positively angelic".

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

Certainly is.
    (Fyi, an old boarding school chum of mine got jailed for punching a guy in the nose, who was using the American flag for toilet paper at a demonstration in Baltimore some time ago. = MARINES tend to be like that.)

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

So are you saying a teachers discount is out too? :)

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

It is my opinion (for whatever it's worth) that it is up to the ownership of a business to offer/not offer discounts to any group, including GIs/teachers/seniors or anyone else.

Here in San Antonio, it is commonplace for various places to offer 10-25% discounts to military people. While that is certainly appreciated, it is NOT required.
    (I recently stopped at a Starbucks & saw the lady give coffee to a WWII veteran, who was wearing a Pearl Harbor Survivor cap. - I thought that that was a NICE gesture to an OLD soldier.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    With 31 years in LE behind me, I can say that I have taken advantage of numerous "discounts". It does not drive my shopping, though. If it is offered, I will usually accept it. I have not paid for many meals at all lately while on duty. The server informs me that an anonymous person picked up the tab. I thank her and ask her to thank them for me. I tip her generously, usually the amount the tab would have been.

In Military towns like SA or Killeen, many businesses would go broke offering more than 10% off to Military personnel.

SidewaysTA

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    CSTX
    Thread-necro.jpg

Night of the Living Thread

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    How about a boycott of S&W for keeping their business in Massachusetts a truly gun hating state.

Shot placement is everything.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    45tex,

I'm NOT big on boycotts but I'd like to see S&W move to TEXAS & get out of a DY State where they are not wanted.

yours, satx

DOCAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2016
    Lots of respect to Smith for not falling into the hands of Cerberus Capital and Freedom Group. At least not yet. Those gun hating liberals sure don't seem to mind making money on them...
    [h=3][/h]

Top Bottom