Democratic stupidity and snobbery know no bounds...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Ignorance is one thing, that kind of stupidity is totally above anything else I can imagine. .....Almost

preyn2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Burnet
    Politicians exist under the belief that crime always happens to some lesser class person, and that they (the politician) will never need to worry about a criminal event. Or medical emergency, or fire, for that matter. They will never, ever, need a police officer, firefighter, or paramedic. We only provide those services to be humane to the lower classes.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    This is the same lady who wanted to ban "High capacity" magazines because according to her, once they are used they must be discarded so their numbers will continually dwindle. Yes- she's so stupid she thinks magazines ARE ammunition.

Amazing how in the greatest country that ever existed someone can set policy about a topic they are completely ignorant of. Stupidity knows no bounds.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    London,

"Leaders" like that incredibly STUPID & SELF-important woman are the reason why I call them: DIMocRATS.

yours, satx

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    This is the same lady who wanted to ban "High capacity" magazines because according to her, once they are used they must be discarded so their numbers will continually dwindle. Yes- she's so stupid she thinks magazines ARE ammunition.

Amazing how in the greatest country that ever existed someone can set policy about a topic they are completely ignorant of. Stupidity knows no bounds.

Amen!

ChrisX

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2014
    Houston, TX

I was completely confused when she said that. Lol

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park

Never thought I would say it but somebody managed to best Kevin De Leon. This lady is beyond moronic.........

snafu1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Without any real idea where to place this post your contact with media seems a plus. Veterans should receive the same discounts as law enforcement for the following reasons. We have firearms because of veterans. Law enforcement will be used to take weapons away. We give discounts to the takers while charging full price to freedoms protectors. I'm asking everyone to boycott firearm; manufactures and services refusing to provide veterans discounts.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well then......

I'm not boycotting shit. I didn't join the military so I could get a discount on guns.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Without any real idea where to place this post your contact with media seems a plus. Veterans should receive the same discounts as law enforcement for the following reasons. We have firearms because of veterans. Law enforcement will be used to take weapons away. We give discounts to the takers while charging full price to freedoms protectors. I'm asking everyone to boycott firearm; manufactures and services refusing to provide veterans discounts.

First post and calling for a boycott? OK then, I'm heating up some lunch.

shooker8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2016
    Killeen area
    I get headaches from these idiot libs talking about it. I think my favorite was the 30 caliber machine clip magazine guy. That everyone made fun off. The ghost guns too.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It amazes me when so called "educated" politicians can't even take the time to educate themselves on causes they are championing.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I get headaches from these idiot libs talking about it. I think my favorite was the 30 caliber machine clip magazine guy. That everyone made fun off. The ghost guns too.

Thread-necro.jpg

Top Bottom