• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schmellba99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Houston & San Antonio
    My daughter smoked this boar not too long ago. Perfect shoulder shot with a .223, he ran about 30 yards and folded up. She was pumped, I was even more pumped.

About a 65 yard shot, Brazoria County. I was 2.2 lbs off on my guess on weight. Everybody else was high by 15-20 lbs. He was a swamp donkey of a boar, need to head back out soon and thin out some of his brothers and sisters.

Attachments

• LAS Pig 001.png
      LAS Pig 001.png
      3 MB · Views: 91
    • LAS Pig 002.png
      LAS Pig 002.png
      4.2 MB · Views: 93
    • LAS Pig 004.png
      LAS Pig 004.png
      1.6 MB · Views: 78
    • LAS Pig 006.png
      LAS Pig 006.png
      2 MB · Views: 100

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My daughter smoked this boar not too long ago. Perfect shoulder shot with a .223, he ran about 30 yards and folded up. She was pumped, I was even more pumped.

About a 65 yard shot, Brazoria County. I was 2.2 lbs off on my guess on weight. Everybody else was high by 15-20 lbs. He was a swamp donkey of a boar, need to head back out soon and thin out some of his brothers and sisters.
    <>

Better still, you are being a Great Dad and raising her properly.

May GOD Bless you both !

leVieux

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands

WOW!! Great job by that young lady! Good on you Dad for fueling that Sportsman fire that has extinguished in so many youth today. I’m sure you’re brimming with pride and deserve to feel that way. Man! This is just awesome.

Top Bottom