• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    DWX Dan Wesson. If a 2011 and a CZ 75 had a child they say.

1695483632256.png

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I like the shadow 2, but not for carry. I prefer having a decocker on my da/sa pistols.
    I would really like to get a DW dwx since a 1911 and CZ whore

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I hate to be that guy, but here goes...

In my opinion, this is a gun solving a question that no one asked.
    Is it cool? Yup.
    Will is shoot good? In my experience, yes.
    What does it do? I can't really tell you.
    Is it worth the price? If 1700+ is the norm, no. Not in my opinion.

The S2 is a bad azz gamer gun. It's purpose built for that and it truly excels. But to chop it down and reduce the weight makes very little sense. At least to me, that is. Capacity and shootability(and weight), I'm taking my Glock to carry. For games, given my druthers, I'll take the full sized. Range toy, full sized as well. So I don't know where it fits other than the "it's cool" category, which may work for some.
    It looks to me like a P-01 with probably a better trigger. I had one of those as well. Great gun. I sold it and kept my Glock(you can insert any plastic-fantastic here by the way). The Glock is lighter, has the same capacity, and shoots at least as well for me. It's also less than half the price, at least currently.

It is cool though.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Is it cool? Yup.

The S2 is a bad azz gamer gun. It's purpose built for that and it truly excels. But to chop it down and reduce the weight makes very little sense. At least to me, that is. Capacity and shootability(and weight), I'm taking my Glock to carry. For games, given my druthers, I'll take the full sized. Range toy, full sized as well. So I don't know where it fits other than the "it's cool" category, which may work for some.
    It looks to me like a P-01 with probably a better trigger. I had one of those as well. Great gun. I sold it and kept my Glock(you can insert any plastic-fantastic here by the way). The Glock is lighter, has the same capacity, and shoots at least as well for me. It's also less than half the price, at least currently.

It is cool though.

Glocks are fine, but some guys prefer steel, and CZ makes a damn fine steel (or alloy frame...) pistol, and some dudes like double action. The Shadow 2 is one of those cream of the crop guns that doesn't do anything other guns don't do, its just more luxurious. Its a baller's gun that might shoot a little better than a stock P01 or CZ75 compact. And it has a legit pic rail so if you're hanging a light, you have options for fit.

And then like you said, its cool.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

Is it cool? Yup.

It is cool though.
    I don't think everything is created to solve a problem. Sometimes, things are made just because someone may want them. As for the CZ S2 compact, many people have been asking for this since the S2 came out. It will sell.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

asn

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2023
    I've got 2 S2's (S20 and S2-OR). I shoot the S20 better than I shot my Staccato P. It is one of my favorite guns. I now have an XC which is up there too.

Would I buy a S2 Compact? I don't know. I guess I would if I needed something in that size, the compact would be at the top of my list.

I like the idea of the DWX, I have a DW Valor. But I only like the idea, I don't think I would ever buy one.

Top Bottom