• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRevell

<b>Forum Sponsor</b>
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    N Austin
    I haven't had any issues so far with plain ol 115 gr 9mm FMJ. The mags are top load like a rifle mag and with the Shockwave Blade its easy to stabilize without planting the stock into the shoulder. KAK packages the Shockwave with a copy of the ATF det letter. I tried installing the Sig SB15 Brace first and it felt oversized and awkward. Shooting with my forearm threaded through is awkward and heavy. Shooting with cheek only is fine but the brace moves a little. The Shockwave Blade stays put and its cheaper than the SB15. My only complaint is that the adapter didn't come with set screws (had to get them from Home Depot for less than a buck *shrug*)

GunConnection

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    If you were to SBR the Scorpion EVO, where would you have it NFA engraved? Isn't the receiver plastic?

It is plastic and would need to be laser engraved, but there is plenty of real estate to engrave. Stop by, it may just want to go home with you.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    If you are asking because its plastic due to serial numbers having to be engraved in metal. The NFA info does not have to be put into metal and directly on plastic is fine.

If you were to SBR the Scorpion EVO, where would you have it NFA engraved? Isn't the receiver plastic?

Top Bottom