• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Good on them, like to see Shipley do this. Ordering there is point and smile only.
    There is a great place called Cambo Donuts in Pearland. Run by a Cambodian family.
    Quality is much better than any franchise and everybody speaks English. Thank God I live 40 miles away, I'd be in trouble

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Unrelated but a nod toward the business. I took my two young ladies to a dunkin donuts/baskin robbins on Friday evening for a treat. During our visit, I observed the employees of my local franchise politely serve a local homeless woman (my assumption based on my sightings of her in the area over time and her appearance, dont hang me) a large coffee and a handful of sugar/creamer as if she were a regular paying customer, although she paid no bill. I'm a salty bastard much of the time, but the compassion shown toward the woman was a good teaching moment with my girls that made me smile with a slight tear in my eyes. I sent a polite yet discreet note to DD's customer care line expressing my gratitude toward the crew.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The government BS on the e-verify web page puts me off. Mumbo jumbo bureaucrat baloney. Had to have been built by the Obummer admin. No state ID, no I-9 no work.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom