• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I was reading somewhere that Trump has flipped several federal circuit courts while the Dems were watching some other Trump deal they called madness. ;) I guess when he wants to say hey look over here he uses Twitter then quietly sneaks one over on the Dems.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What happened to the culture that founded our country?

This happened

4495cdca42717a9c36c81dfe5b04c4a4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 4495cdca42717a9c36c81dfe5b04c4a4.jpg
      4495cdca42717a9c36c81dfe5b04c4a4.jpg
      166 KB · Views: 719

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Correct me IF I'm wrong but isn't there a FEDERAL LAW that PROHIBITS such cases in the USA??

yours, satx

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Which is why it will get slapped down in federal court. I know we elect the members of the high court. I suppose they elect the Justices in Connecticut also and they are politicking.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I was reading somewhere that Trump has flipped several federal circuit courts while the Dems were watching some other Trump deal they called madness. ;) I guess when he wants to say hey look over here he uses Twitter then quietly sneaks one over on the Dems.

He is not sneaking anything. The Dem's don't have the senate votes to stop the appointments.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Let's not lose sight of the fact that whatever happened at Sandy Hook, from the time the last round was fired, the event has been used as propaganda for gun control, bus loads of paid performers were bussed around the US, money making schemes hatched, lawsuits filed to generate income, participants were shipped off to appear in political dog and pony shows and a host of other disgraceful activities.

Remember when some of the parents came out against reactions aimed towards gun controls, they were shuffled to the back, out of sight.

Remember the media frenzy against gun ownership that started at the last shot and continues even today. Why did that happen? Bloomberg owns much of the media so it became his personal pulpit!

Can this get any worse? What an absolute disgrace!

Flash

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Courts do not make laws, they uphold the law. Anyone can file a lawsuit, but it doesn't mean they will win. The day the courts decide they can ignore laws or make their own laws is the day this country is truly lost.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    He is not sneaking anything. The Dem's don't have the senate votes to stop the appointments.

The Dems changed the rules to only require 50 votes instead of 60. They couldn't get bummers picks though the Senate at 60 votes.

Now it's coming back to bite them in the ass in spades! They were convinced the The Witch would be elected and all would be well.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Courts do not make laws, they uphold the law. Anyone can file a lawsuit, but it doesn't mean they will win. The day the courts decide they can ignore laws or make their own laws is the day this country is truly lost.

Well, they interpret the law.

And based on appeals and whatnot, the interpretation can vary from court to court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Interpretation isn't changing or ignoring laws.

By changing how a law is enforced, or even “if” a law can continue to be enforced, I would say that the end result is effectively the same.

Roe v Wade is a good example of this.
    No laws changed, yet abortion suddenly became ok.

Or Helier in DC

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    By changing how a law is enforced, or even “if” a law can continue to be enforced, I would say that the end result is effectively the same.

Roe v Wade is a good example of this.
    No laws changed, yet abortion suddenly became ok.

Or Helier in DC

The fact is that there is a law stating that gun makers can't be held responsible for murder using their product.

Top Bottom