• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    And yet we still have people so short-sighted that they deny the way the real world works and continue to fall back on "But only the government can violate your rights to free speech! Companies can do anything they want!"
    I get that, but we have to be very careful and non-reactionary with it. That is a trap to get us to dismantle property rights. The conflation of corporations with natural persons has really cocked a lot of things up.

The balkanization of the internet is likely what will save corporate and personal rights. The alternative platforms haven't garnered much support from normies, but they are doing fine on their own and the globalist platforms keep alienating people. I saw a thing the other day about how Twitter is trying to decide to kick off Trump or not. That would be hilarious and the best possible thing that could happen. It would be the end for them as so much of their base is just on there to see what That Darn POTUS™ will say next.

I don't know. I assume that somewhere way up the food chain, at the level where people actually get paid, there are folks thinking about it. I'll never be consulted, that's for sure.
    Well hopefully the plan isn't compliance with foreign entities. That wouldn't be very gun-talkish, and certainly wouldn't be Texan. When the walls go up around the cities, I plan on being in the wilderness.
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom