• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    All the conversations I saw when I searched were fairly old so I figured I'd start fresh.

Since I've been shooting more regularly again I was looking at memberships or clubs nearby to join. Are there any members here that wouldn't mind taking me sometime or giving me a little more info? I wasn't very clear from looking at the website what exactly they have out there in terms of ranges/bays/distances. Also, if I were to apply now it would be $200 flat + $150 prorated, correct?

I don't mind the idea of evaluations and volunteer service as that's what keeps a club safe, running and well maintained. Do the majority of members embrace the club atmosphere or is it primarily people just going about their own business independently?

Thanks for any answers!

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    I am a member and often do the new member safety evaluations. I will not in August since I will be out of state. I will answer honestly, the club may be around 800-1000 members, not sure of the current count. I have been a member of several clubs in other hobbies and ARC is no different. A small percentage actually contribute to the club, most just shoot. Also check out the calendar, we have matches that will fit any interests. The traditional matches like bullseye and hi power are club run. Most action pistol is run by outside organizations. Feel free to ask me anything specific.

Also, we do not have range officers, we have and are improving the camera system, but that would be after the fact of a violation. The new member evaluation is to show that you can safely and independently shoot on our ranges.

Top Bottom