Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    *Colt Ti-7 Carbine Mil-Spec Buttstock (BLACK) [D74-AB11] Price: $34.99

This buttstock integrates the materials and practices needed to satisfy the government, along with the rugged functionality demanded by tactical forces and enthusiasts. This buttstock has a contoured buttplate, made of a rubber-like material, that allows the stock to rest comfortably in any shooting position. The buttplate provides a positive, non-slip contact surface. The buttstock features a sloping cheek-weld surface that allows for greatest shooting accuracy. The stock attaches by a unique, patent-pending method that ensures smooth rattle-free action and proper fit to the receiver tubes. There are 2 water-resistant storage chambers for batteries or cleaning kit in the buttstock. There is no need to remove the buttstock to access the storage, the chambers can be opened while the stock is mounted. The release lever is shielded and the whole stock is designed to be very snag-resistant. The release lever can be operated with a single hand to adjust or remove the buttstock.
    NOTE THESE STOCKS ARE BULK PACKED AND MAY HAVE MINOR STORAGE BLEMISHES.

Ti-7-MAIN-LG.jpg

Ti-7-BATTERY-LG.jpg

Ti-7-COLT-LOGO-LG.jpg

FlatRate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to orderon one order for shipping to the lower 48 states.
    ENTER“FREE50” DISCOUNT CODE for Free Shipping on orders over $50.00
    ***TO ORDER, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30p.m. EST orcheck out the website and/or ORDER BY CLICKING HERE: http://www.copesdistributing.com/colt-carbine-spec-buttstock-black-p-10202.html

DK Firearms

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Sorry for the delay in answering. It appears to be the same length as a Magpul CTR Commercial Collapsible Carbine Stock Black (MAG311-BLK) that I grabbed. Looks to be a bit wider in the cheek rest area than the MagPul though. Overall, I would not say it is in any way "more compact" though.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Got mine yesterday and put it on my long range AR. I really like this one.

Rounded edges, storage for batteries, and I love the cheek rest. Less than half the cost of the MagPul equivalent.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I got mine in the other day and installed it on my Colt 6933. It is slightly shorter than the Rogers super stock that was on it. It is a bit shorter but heavier than the Rogers. But it is much more comfortable than the Rogers and it tight on the buffer tube.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    If I recall correctly, this design was brought up by a Navy SEAL to improve on the standard collapsible stocks that were (and still are) in use. I've been wanting to pick one up but never did due to the price. Now that this one is out, I may finally get one mounted.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom