• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    "When she went inside, the woman reportedly left her car running with her three children -- a 7-month-old, a 1-year-old and a 5-year-old -- inside."
    She should face charges.
    Yes Sir! That was pretty phucking stupid of her. A few years ago here in Houston a lady left her 10 month old baby in a running car while she used the restroom at a shell station. The car got jacked and when the thief discovered the child in the back seat he pulled over and discarded the child in an open field still in her car seat. The child died from massive trauma from ant bites. One of the worst stories of child abuse I ever remember hearing.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    When I worked with a guy in Mansfield, he showed up late with no truck. He left his truck unattended warming up and said he was gone for only a minute. Came out; truck gone.

If I open up crimereports.com I can see the alarming amount of car jackings and abductions that took place.

As far as the great mother in this article, I agree, she should face something.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Just read some of the comments on the link bemoaning the car jacker's fate as vigilante murder.

What a bunch of liberal hogwash.

If this sort of street justice happened more often perhaps car jacking would decline significantly......as it is, if/when on the rare occasion a car jacker gets caught there's precious little done about said scrote. Maybe a little time, a little fine, then back on the street to prey on what they consider...food, meaning you or me.

Oh yeah, and dem/commies want to let 50% of felons out of prison.

Brilliant huh?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Just read some of the comments on the link bemoaning the car jacker's fate as vigilante murder.

What a bunch of liberal hogwash.

If this sort of street justice happened more often perhaps car jacking would decline significantly......as it is, if/when on the rare occasion a car jacker gets caught there's precious little done about said scrote. Maybe a little time, a little fine, then back on the street to prey on what they consider...food, meaning you or me.

Oh yeah, and dem/commies want to let 50% of felons out of prison.

Brilliant huh?

We are either a nation of laws or we are not.

While the crime was vile and we may be able to sympathize to a degree with the father, he took the law into his own hands. And that is a very slippery slope.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Oldag,

We used to be a nation of laws.

No longer.

It's anarchy in the streets or at your home.

Many now are simply willing to roll over when burglars come to steal what yours and lots of victims will proclaim, "it's only property", I won't do anything to harm those poor devils, they have to eat too, ugh......

Criminals are exalted by the dem/commie class while the law abiding get shafted........

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

While the crime was vile and we may be able to sympathize to a degree with the father, he took the law into his own hands. And that is a very slippery slope.

Very Madisonian, but words on paper only have so much power. And, while I agree in general, vigilantism is not illegal in and of itself, even though some the acts that occur may be illegal.

Vigilantism sometimes occurs specifically because the government failed or is essentially non-existent in performing law enforcement duties and keeping the peace.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

I don't know.
    According to the story, he chased after his children's kidnapper.
    It states that other people stepped in, and we don't know who actually beat the man.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very Madisonian, but words on paper only have so much power. And, while I agree in general, vigilantism is not illegal in and of itself, even though some the acts that occur may be illegal.

Vigilantism sometimes occurs specifically because the government failed or is essentially non-existent in performing law enforcement duties and keeping the peace.
    The only person that failed here was the mother who left her 3 kids, unlocked in the car at 9pm in a metropolitan area.

I agree with ya though.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Some cases of vigilantism or violence to another can and should be understood and forgiven. Such as that Texas father who beat to death a guy for raping his daughter. If I recall the father walked in on it.

Top Bottom