• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocky Carey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2017
    Lubbock
    Has anyone had their CZ75B reworked with a pro kit by CGW? Either dyi or them performing work? How is it now compared to before lot better or not so much?
    Thanks
    Roc1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    East Texas
    I can't say about the pro kit, as I never installed the entire kit. Some people swear by it and others can't tell a difference. I bought a new trigger return spring, hammer spring, firing pin (and retainer and spring) and installed them myself to see if I could feel a difference on my P07. My trigger finger isn't calibrated high enough to feel a difference in what I replaced. Feels exactly like my stock P07. I have been told the CGW parts will last longer than OEM parts, so there's that for you.

If I had the opportunity to do it again, I'd save the money and put it toward buying another CZ. But I'm one of those guys that thinks a stock CZ is the best shooting pistol he owns. It's all about personal preference.

Rocky Carey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2017
    Lubbock
    Thanks guys I still thinking about them or Custom shop. I’ve been to custom shop met Angus nice guy. There custom Shadow pistol feels awesome,what I’ve heard CGW is just as good toss up. Still thinking like said better buy another pistol or just upgrade this one. I do like to tinker with them. I enjoy my 1911 pistols and Hi Powers as well

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    i got a CAJUN OMEGA TRIGGER KIt for my 75B OMEGA for Xmas & installed it myself.
    mine has a "issue" with not pushing the sear all the way back sometimes to drop the hammer.
    It seems like it only does it if you pull the trigger really slow to check creep & hammer drop.
    I called Cajun & they said it could be the roller size, try the stock one.
    I put the stock roller in & couldnt tell a difference. They said they may need to drop a piece of solder on the trigger bar. They said to send it to them & for $75 they will tune it for me.
    I'm not to sure i want to send it. I feel if your selling a $220 trigger it should work across the board & i shouldn't have to send my gun to be tuned fro an extra cost.

I noticed a difference in trigger travel in single & dbl action.
    A little bit of difference on the trigger pull, it dropped some, but my stock trigger was pretty broke in.

Rocky Carey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2017
    Lubbock
    Tha
    i got a CAJUN OMEGA TRIGGER KIt for my 75B OMEGA for Xmas & installed it myself.
    mine has a "issue" with not pushing the sear all the way back sometimes to drop the hammer.
    It seems like it only does it if you pull the trigger really slow to check creep & hammer drop.
    I called Cajun & they said it could be the roller size, try the stock one.
    I put the stock roller in & couldnt tell a difference. They said they may need to drop a piece of solder on the trigger bar. They said to send it to them & for $75 they will tune it for me.
    I'm not to sure i want to send it. I feel if your selling a $220 trigger it should work across the board & i shouldn't have to send my gun to be tuned fro an extra cost.

I noticed a difference in trigger travel in single & dbl action.
    A little bit of difference on the trigger pull, it dropped some, but my stock trigger was pretty broke in.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    ...If I had the opportunity to do it again, I'd save the money and put it toward buying another CZ. But I'm one of those guys that thinks a stock CZ is the best shooting pistol he owns. It's all about personal preference.

Either another CZ or ammo to run through it. I agree, CZ are pretty close to perfect (plus they get better with age).

Top Bottom