• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    When these folks put their money where their mouth is we can talk. I'm especially talking about people who's family actually owned slaves like Kamala Harris. Not too many generations ago her folks ran a plantation and owned slaves in the Caribbean.

The problem is you will never see a penny from them actually living their positions on the issue.

Since the left is so quick to point out the examples of other countries I would like to refer your attention to south Africa. It's what wealth redistribution, in this case reparations, looks like in action.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The Dems are the ones that are so guilty of slave ownership. They should pay, they would feel so much better.
    I personally feel no guilt for that which I never did.
    Not going to mention race but a group that is 12-13% of the country commit 52% of the homicides. Maybe we all should be paid back for that.
    America is not a perfect place but if repartitions are in order, get in line. I want ANTIFA to pay for their willful destruction too

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    One part of my family came from Switzerland in the 1890s. The other part is mostly Cherokee. There's some Irish in there somewhere, but we all know how they were treated back then. In what way could I possibly be responsible for slavery? Furthermore, how can someone be held accountable for the actions of someone else who was alive over a century and a half ago? They had no part in that person's decisions.

They can take their repartitions and shove them up their ass.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Democraps always think that they have to buy loyalty I truly hope they are wrong. Reparations give them a choice stay here or here is your ticket back.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    1fbe1269a0bac658f60bbfe0008d4410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 1fbe1269a0bac658f60bbfe0008d4410.jpg
      1fbe1269a0bac658f60bbfe0008d4410.jpg
      71.2 KB · Views: 251

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Kamala Harris isnt black, just ask Don Lemon. So she should have no problem being the first in line to pay with her families History being what it is.

Look up the video.

Of course I'm being sarcastic. No one is white or black anymore. There are Black people doing DNA testing and finding out they are mostly white. WHITE SUPREMACIST trash finding out they are mostly Jewish and black. Or any other of a dozen combinations of ethnic roulette. It makes me laugh at this reperations BS. Who is going to pay who? What about the Brits who only ended slavery in the mid 1830s but switched to the Irish and other empire peoples as a people to enslave....leading to Kamala Harris and her Jamaican plantation slave owning roots.

Do we do it by DNA? There will be Black folks paying White folks and riots 8n the streets. Who decides who's Black enough? What about Black folks who owned slaves or Africans who sold enemies into slavery to white slavers.
    Marxists love thus shit. Anything to divide people into more groups they can set loose on people.

Maybe we e ahould just turn it over to the UN. Everyone can pay a little then everyone can get a little from the damage done to a relative over the last few hundred years.

Were all victims, now let's sing .

Top Bottom