source.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I will pass on that. Common sense says real is always better than a fake substitute. I am sure the millennials will like it.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Anyone that’s eaten a Jack in The Box taco has eaten fake meat.

I like jack tacos. No sauce, extra cheese & lechuga, tasty. Damn shame I can’t eat them any more :(

Everything that tastes good seems like it’s bad for your health.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Years ago there was a Soy producers convention at the AstroHall in Houston. After going through the free buffet line a local radio farm reporter said, The McDonalds across the street was overwhelmed.
    Micky D's tried this and it failed. The fact is there is already almost no meat in fast food burgers anyway. The meat in Jack in the Box Tacos is made of Oats.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The wife has a friend that is a vegetarian. We had her over while doing a cook out & I bought black bean burgers & Morning Star Farms for her. She ended up eating one black bean patty.

I was raised you don't through away food so once while the wife was out of town & I hadn't gone shopping & didn't want fast food crap, I ended up eating the fake shit. Now I aint going to lie & say you couldn't tell the difference, but dressed out on a bun they were not give it to the dog bad.

Still to this day the wife makes fun of her friend version of queso dip being Velveta & fake ground meat. Velvet is some pretty nasty stuff as far as I am concerned. Never ate it growing up, but the wife gets it every so often.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Years ago there was a Soy producers convention at the AstroHall in Houston. After going through the free buffet line a local radio farm reporter said, The McDonalds across the street was overwhelmed.
    Micky D's tried this and it failed. The fact is there is already almost no meat in fast food burgers anyway. The meat in Jack in the Box Tacos is made of Oats.

Yep. Whataburger is nothing more than soy.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    How can you not taste the difference between a fake burger and a real burger? Nasty stuff..... Fats are what give meats flavors. fake stuff has no fats.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I haven’t been to a BK in over 10 years...don’t plan on going back. Even the coffee sucks

Top Bottom