• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tremors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    San Antonio
    Range Nazi's. I use to shoot a lot at this range but is been a few years so I was forced to purchase a membership cards by the Zombie what works the front desk. I got thrown off the range yesterday trying to count to their ridiculous 5 second shot shooting speed. I was told that their was no rapid fire which I thought was pretty silly when i pointed out that the people around us was shooting faster than I usually would any ways. So I went along with the rules. I then proceeded to shoot after the range Nazi left, I did not blame him since I had one of my hottest girlfriends with me. She was dressed in 4 inch stiletto's and a low cut dress. After shooting 2 magazines the Nazi come running up saying we are being thrown off the range because we were shooting too fast and that their was no shooting while standing. When asked if we shoot on the pistol range he told us we were being thrown off the range completely. The Nazi proceeded to walk us out as we heard rapid fire all around us. That's 35.00 dollars down the drain for 30 minutes walking in the mud, setting up, and shooting. Shooters beware!!!
    Capitol Armory ad

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I'm confused...no shooting while standing......were you shooting rifles on the rifle range and you are only allowed to shoot from a sitting position? Pics of the range outing would help clarify it for me........

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Yes...pic or it didn’t happen, especially pics of the hot girlfriend ;)

ugly irish girl.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I use to bitch about range nazis too! Use to call them Fudds and everything. Have you ever been at the range & been raked with a loaded gun?

Believe me you would thank all the range nazis if you were down range & someone was to shoot! Same to be said if during a cease fire someone had a negligent discharge.

Not everyone at a range is safe & if you think so you'r a tard!You don't like the rules go someplace else nor set up your own range. Having safe places to shoot for more people to enjoy seems to be a great thing in these anti gun times!

Hell dragging your hottest girlfriend in 4 inch F__k me heels don't sound overly intelligent on either of y'alls behalf! Sounds like you went there to show off. You weren't letting the little head do the thinking that day were you? I might be old but remembering having the hot girlfriend. My ass would of stayed home in the A/C doing the nasty instead of arguing with a guy who has been out in the heat & humidity trying to keep our sport safe!

Go back & apologies to the guy offer him a cold bottle of water.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I use to bitch about range nazis too! Use to call them Fudds and everything. Have you ever been at the range & been raked with a loaded gun?

Believe me you would thank all the range nazis if you were down range & someone was to shoot! Same to be said if during a cease fire someone had a negligent discharge.

Not everyone at a range is safe & if you think so you'r a tard!You don't like the rules go someplace else nor set up your own range. Having safe places to shoot for more people to enjoy seems to be a great thing in these anti gun times!

Hell dragging your hottest girlfriend in 4 inch F__k me heels don't sound overly intelligent on either of y'alls behalf! Sounds like you went there to show off. You weren't letting the little head do the thinking that day were you? I might be old but remembering having the hot girlfriend. My ass would of stayed home in the A/C doing the nasty instead of arguing with a guy who has been out in the heat & humidity trying to keep our sport safe!

Go back & apologies to the guy offer him a cold bottle of water.
    Fudd

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Range idiots are a fact of life at public ranges.
    IMO the RSO’s job is to watch for these idjits and coach as need be.
    It always seems kinda dumb, to me anyway, when there are twenty odd shooters blasting away and the doofuss RSO is climbing up my back when I fire quicker than one round per 5 seconds. All that other gunfire going on and I’m making too much noise? Please.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What ever! Fudd or not, I most likely would ask you to leave if I saw you doing unsafe gun handling practices at a range. I joined a gun club to get away from neophyte gun owner that make up so many public ranges. I'll admit going to a range first thing I look for, are bullet holes where they don't belong. The roof is a great example. I suggest you start doing the same, it might wake you up a bit.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom