• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    E13E47A2-5C96-45D9-9FE5-B2317B9B057E.jpeg

Send $5 in your favorite open border swamp creature’s name.

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    And how is the $$ going to be used???
    Even if the GFM owners are up and up how will they get the money allocated to a wall. Donate it to fed gig on April 15 and it goes where Congress allocates it. Probably to legal aid for asylum seekers.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    And how is the $$ going to be used???
    Even if the GFM owners are up and up how will they get the money allocated to a wall. Donate it to fed gig on April 15 and it goes where Congress allocates it. Probably to legal aid for asylum seekers.
    There is a precedent on private funds being used exclusively on a government project.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No go fund me crap, cut aid to foreign countries, congress pay, congress benefits, any aid to non citizens, any to teachers other than base pay and any hospitals and doctors. There are more that should be cut but I can't think them right now.
    While I agree with all of your points, you seem to be missing the biggest point of the gofundme wall.

101,000( approx) people have donated over $6,000,000 in three days.

That is an average of about $60 per person. These are people who voted to drain the swamp. These are People telling the pricks in DC to do what we sent you there to do.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    While I agree with all of your points, you seem to be missing the biggest point of the gofundme wall.

101,000( approx) people have donated over $6,000,000 in three days.

That is an average of about $60 per person. These are people who voted to drain the swamp. These are People telling the pricks in DC to do what we sent you there to do.

But by now they should have learned, all the pricks in DC do as they are paid by special interest pay them to do, not the American citizens want them to do.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    But by now they should have learned, all the pricks in DC do as they are paid by special interest pay them to do, not the American citizens want them to do.
    So, your suggestion is do nothing?

$5 ( that is guaranteed to be refunded if the target amount is not met) to 1) put a message out that your “representative” will actually hear loud and clear
    2) if the target amount is met, get the wall.

Send a fiver from the taxes you got back to this and send a message.

Make these cocksuckers listen.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    So, your suggestion is do nothing?

$5 ( that is guaranteed to be refunded if the target amount is not met) to 1) put a message out that your “representative” will actually hear loud and clear
    2) if the target amount is met, get the wall.

Send a fiver from the taxes you got back to this and send a message.

Make these cocksuckers listen.

No, what I'm saying is don't rely on the government to fix this problem, they won't.. They have heard the people they just don't care as much as the American taxpayer as they poor illegal, they can get more money and votes backing the illegals. The people have the right to self defense, use it.

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    Someone told me Mexico would pay for it. Can’t quite place where I heard it, but pretty sure I heard it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No, what I'm saying is don't rely on the government to fix this problem, they won't.. They have heard the people they just don't care as much as the American taxpayer as they poor illegal, they can get more money and votes backing the illegals. The people have the right to self defense, use it.

Ok, if I’m physically attacked I will defend myself with legal means.

But that has nothing to do with the wall or securing our border.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Someone told me Mexico would pay for it. Can’t quite place where I heard it, but pretty sure I heard it.

Well if the US keeps stopping the caravans at the border and leaving the masses in Mexico so we don't have to pay for the refugees, Mexico will pay for it. One way or another. =)

Top Bottom