• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hebrew1776

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Austin
    I have a semi-rare and very sought after BRNO ZKM-611 in .22 WMR for sale or trade. It is NOT a 611-A, which is mostly what you see for sale nowadays. In case you don’t know the difference, the 611 is to the 611-A what the pre-64 model 70 is to the post-64 model 70. There is a vast difference in quality and craftsmanship.

I traded for this years ago when I was collecting rare European firearms and it has been a safe queen ever since. Overall, the condition is excellent and I suspect it has not been shot much…I know I have only shot 6 rounds through it the day I got it. The bore is very clean as it the rest of the weapon. It does have some light scratches on the stock in a few places, which I did my best to show in photos, but I am not a good photographer. Regardless, this is a very beautiful rifle in very collectable condition.

Currently, the BRNO ZKM-611 wears a Leupold Vari-X III, 2.5x8 in BRNO rings. I am still undecided if I want to part with the scope (might throw it on a different .22) so I am going to exclude it from the price of the rifle. If you really want the scope too, shoot me an offer. For a reference point, the scope is in like new condition and costs $400 New from SWFA. The rings will go with the rifle regardless.

Asking price for the BRNO ZKM-611 is $1000.00, OBO.

I will consider trades but am currently only interested in a few particular firearms. In order, my preferred trades would be:

• · Rem 700 SS 5R 20” TB .308;
    • · High-end AR’s (Noveske, L.W.R.C., LMT piston, etc…). I would also consider high-end billet lowers.
    • · Glock 17 Gen 3 or 4;
    • · Glock 34,
    • · Glock 26 Gen 3 or 4;
    • · Maybe AK’s but no cheapo junk.
    • · Other than that, I will also trade for gold or silver coin…pre-’33 numismatic preferred.

I am in the SW Austin area, not far from Sportsmans Finest, which I encourage you to visit if you get the chance. I prefer FTF and am available and willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer promptly.

55031665.gif

ce03f330.gif

5634751a.gif

6606f630.gif

55ecda1c.gif

e5bd078a.gif

c88297ae.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom