• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uao85

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Texas
    Just like the title says, I have an excelent condition triumph series bow. Bough it from a close friend who bought it new. I was intending on getting into bow hunting and I am currently in nursing school and need the money for tuition and can always get another bow later. Plus I also need to get a carry pistol for the wife unit. Great bow, has brand new 5 pin fiber optics sights, just restrung, new whisker biscuit, new string silencer and limb saver, and had a once over by the local bowshop at the same time. Items that will come with the bow on top of the mentioned accessories... cobra release, attached quiver, 10 carbon fiber arrows with several illuminated arrow nocks to see where your arrow is at night and blunt tips for target practice, x-elite hitek stabilizer, and a nice camo hard case for it to be carried and stored in. Never dry fired and always stored in the case in the back of my closet where its nice and cool. Here are the specs of the bow per bowtech.

LET-OFF 65-80%
    IBO Speed: 302-310 fps
    Axle to Axle: 31.5"
    Draw Lengths: 26-31"
    Brace Height: 7.875"
    Peak Draw Weights: 50, 60, 70
    Mass Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
    Eccentrics: Solitaire Single Cam
    Finish: New Mossy Oak Break Up

Bought from my buddy for $325, asking $300 obo. Retail is ~$500

MAKE AN OFFER!!

Here are some trades I am looking for with possible cash on either end depending on trade.

S&W 6906 in 9mm
    S&W CS9 in 9mm
    S&W 3913 in 9mm
    5.56 ammo
    AR mags
    Circle 10 Bulgarian 5.56 AK mags
    Attero arms AK optic mount

I am located in College Station and would be willing to drive a short distance to meet if neccesary. Contact by email would be best. uao1985@yahoo.com
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom