Gun Zone Deals

Bostonians NOT cowering in their homes wishing they had AR-15s?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just left from a housefull of democrats (my family-be nice lol). It was amazing how comfortable they are not having guns. Absolutely zero interest in having them. In fact, a few have had guns but got rid of them.

Its crazy how families can have people so far apart with their views-yet I would still be right there with my guns to help them if the need ever arose.
    Lynx Defense

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    I won't say anything negative about your family, Jeremy, but if they found themselves with somebody kicking in their front door intending to rob them they might think differently. It is better to have a gun and not use it than to need a gun and not have one.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I won't say anything negative about your family, Jeremy, but if they found themselves with somebody kicking in their front door intending to rob them they might think differently. It is better to have a gun and not use it than to need a gun and not have one.

Nothing wrong with them being comfortable not having guns, as long as they're not comfortable trying to take ours away.
    Quite frankly, I wish none of us needed them to feel comfortable. I wish it were a rarity that you heard about home invasions, murders, rapes, muggings. But....the world is what it is, therefore I personally feel comforted knowing if some asshats come a looking for trouble, they'll find it at my house.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I am in total agreeance. But these are the same people who tried to raise me to think that only police, military, and hunters should have guns and guns are only for killing people (i know-I already see the hypocrisy). I've learned its better to agree to disagree with them, show them I'm no stranger to my guns through discussion, and just try to keep an eye out for them as much as possible.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom