• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    just curious if anyone here has tried one of the Blackstone grills? They look like they could be handy for some things, but I wonder about the quality.
    ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This is simply my observation. I have never owned, or used one, but my brother bought the large gas fired griddle a couple of years ago. He really likes it. It appears to be very well made from just looking it over. It does cook pretty damn good too.

They are on the more expensive side though.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    One of my buddies i camp lwith has 2, the smaller one & larger one.
    Ive cooked on it a few times. It gets the job done, i think it realy shines for cooking breakfast. For dinners id rather grill. Fajitas taste better on the grill vs, blackstone.

Last edited:

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    I have one for more than a year now. It’s been working hard since we’ve been cooking more from home at this time.

I seasoned it with flax oil as recommended by most.

I figure it must be durable since I saw some street vendors use it commercially on trade shows and farmers market. It’s also portable. Can be folded easily.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    My brother bought the small one and he loves it. He said that he wished that he had gotten the larger one. Peer pressure got to me and I bought one, the larger one. It was very well made and easy to season. I used it to cook 3 meals and I decided that it was just not for me. I much prefer cooking on my Weber kettle and I feel like my Weber is more versatile.
    I traded my Blackstone to my brother when we were doing some gun trading. The Blackstone griddles are very well made and easy to use. They are just not for me.

Tamlibtoim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2016
    Texas (Bay Area)
    I have the small portable one for camping. Its very high quality, heavy metal similar to cast iron. Works great and really easy to clean. After cleaning i just give it a thin oil coating and its ready to go for the next time. I plan to get the 36” size to replace my charbroil grill in the backyard...

Top Bottom