• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Bring in Mayorkas’ boss, Biden in a closed hearing. Swear in Biden, and ask him under oath if the U.S. border is secure and if Americans are safe from a foreign invasion or terrorism.

We know Biden has said the border is not secure. We know the FBI and DHS has said we are at the highest threat levels.

Then ask Biden whom is to blame, him or Mayorkas. Biden will save himself. Then impeach Mayorkas, and later have Mayorkas testify at Biden’s impeachment’s…

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    There isn't a single competent member in the Biden Administration. They were chosen by his corrupt puppeteers and democrats are too stupid to know it.
    You are not mistaken.
    Yet it's all of Congress.
    This is what I call "honest dishonesty".
    5, 000 would be absurd - let's do 8,500!

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    He was in on the deal to begin with but doesn't want anybody to know. So he claims a 'problem'. Tx GOP needs a replacement. For him as well. He's next on the list for seniority but is a Schumer 'buddy'.
    Have to search a bunch through the trash reporting on the bill from Senate. Funny all the complaining and No actual bill number given. So here it is.
    List of those co-sponsored. S-3714 but NO text on it yet in Lib Of Congress!!!!
    They vote before WE get to know what they vote for!!

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    He was in on the deal to begin with but doesn't want anybody to know. So he claims a 'problem'. Tx GOP needs a replacement. For him as well. He's next on the list for seniority but is a Schumer 'buddy'.
    Have to search a bunch through the trash reporting on the bill from Senate. Funny all the complaining and No actual bill number given. So here it is.
    List of those co-sponsored. S-3714 but NO text on it yet in Lib Of Congress!!!!
    They vote before WE get to know what they vote for!!
    He's OK with throwing the 2nd Amendment under the bus too

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

The family should send a thank you note to that piece of **** obiden and his **** sucker mayorkas for the death of their daughter at the hands of a pos thug they enabled to come to the States.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The family should send a thank you note to that piece of **** obiden and his **** sucker mayorkas for the death of their daughter at the hands of a pos thug they enabled to come to the States.
    I saw that yesterday and it made me sick. The LE guy giving the briefing said "he did not have an extensive history of crime." and I thought "I am sure that will make her family feel much better." We gotta be getting close to the final straw with the rampant crime caused by the Biden Crime Family.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Reminds me of the good ol' days when Barry was the MAN and recall him blaming bushy almost all the way through his first four years. Bush's fault, Bush's fault. I wonder what happened to the little sign on the Potus's desk that said "the buck stops here" ?

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    My Momma said, "Liars go to hell same as thieves".
    Double time in hell for the Dems, they excel at both.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I saw that yesterday and it made me sick. The LE guy giving the briefing said "he did not have an extensive history of crime." and I thought "I am sure that will make her family feel much better." We gotta be getting close to the final straw with the rampant crime caused by the Biden Crime Family.
    obiden and his ilk can go straight to Hell for all I care.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Reminds me of the good ol' days when Barry was the MAN and recall him blaming bushy almost all the way through his first four years. Bush's fault, Bush's fault. I wonder what happened to the little sign on the Potus's desk that said "the buck stops here" ?

It's the third term for obiden.... The central state is no longer a monster constrained by the chains of the constitution of the States. It has become an administrative monster that is completely unaccountable.

**** can it.

Top Bottom